-- Continuation of my response to John's FDK --

If there was Kryptonite in the bomb, wouldn't Clark already be showing signs of major injury, if not death?
LEX: smile1

/love party/ They are kissing again without Clark protesting.
CLARK: I wasn't really protesting the "kissing" more the closeness of the kryptonite.

That would be difficult for Lois, especially if it happened any time soon.
As if it would be any easier on him, if she died while they kissed.

Would she have realized something was wrong in time if he had not complained?

I think yes for saving his life, but maybe no for saving the lives of many people in the DP.
That is very possible.

/dance/ at the rate they are going we will learn if the curse has any affect on them very soon.
John!

More evidence the curse will be proved or disproved during this encounter. How can he "experience every bit of her" without testing the curse?

Clark:Just because I want to do something does not mean that I will.
He didn't say he wanted to experience every bit "of her". But of this kiss.

Lois:If it works for Clark, it should work for me.
Exactly.

Lois:Can't I have a little more fun before getting to the difficult stuff?
I believe the correct answer would be "as little as possible". clap

Lois:How much earlier?

Clark:Well, there was back in May when I was interrupted by your hair-brained idea to date me as a cover to dating Superman.

Lois:You are Superman, why couldn't you just tell me that?

Clark:Because my true identity is Clark.

Lois:How, Clark is an identity you stole.

Clark:Not in my home dimension.

Lois:What?

Clark:Sorry, there is a boat about to sink, I have to go save it, talk to you in a bit.
Hmmmm. It sounds like John's saying I have a bit of a reputation of making characters run out in the middle of important conversations. wink

“There was a time when I could’ve flown into your apartment in this uniform and taken you straight to your bedroom without a peep of protest from you, and you know it.
Lois:Walking in with the uniform on would have produced the same results.
Don't you mean "without his uniform on"?
LOIS: Right! That's what I meant.
CLARK: You mean as Clark?
LOIS: No, I mean naked.

Wait, does she mean more as in more time when she was in love with CK than SM? Well, it is about 4 months from when SM first appears to the break-up, and 5 months from then to Nightfall, but I am not sure Lois could claim that this was the situation the whole time after Nightfall. Although is at least one-pre shooting time when Clark could have done that with Lois, although it would have been horrible if he had then.
She means that she's loved Clark more than Superman for a while now.

Lois: Go home Clark.

Clark:You are here. This is home.
Also, they're already at Clark's apartment.

Chip was the one impersonating Luthor? I don't think I ever realized that, at all. Of course, about half the times I have watched "Fall of the House of Luthor" I skipped that part.
Yes, we see Lex Luthor get gunned down during the shoot out with the guys selling the Kryptonite. And we're all like party and then Mrs. Cox pulls a mask off of Chip as the real Lex steps out of the limo.

Until the police dragged Mrs. Cox into the wedding and Lex says, "Et Tu, Mrs. Cox?" I thought it was Mrs. Cox behind a Lex Luthor mask who jumped from the balcony (reminder: When I first watched HoL I watched it on Netflix's Instant list where a good 10-15 minutes of the cage scene, the prewedding mirror scene, and Lois's doubts as she walked down the aisle during the wedding were cut, so I didn't see these shots until much, much later).

Thanks for your comments, John.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.