She jumped to her feet. “That’s not fair. I would never cross that line, even to save you.”
Clark:The engagement line felt like a line too far.

Lois stuck a finger in his face. “You’re to blame for that rejected proposal and you know it.”
Clark:You said there was no way I could have proposed and you would have accepted. True, I worded it down right horribly, but it still would have failed, no matter what I said.

“Why? Because I made it too soon? Well, excuse me for panicking into a bad decision when the woman I love appeared to be climbing into bed with the devil,” he returned.
dance more touching.

“There have been more times when you could have walked into my apartment as Clark Kent and had your way with me,” she admitted.
Wait, does she mean more as in more time when she was in love with CK than SM? Well, it is about 4 months from when SM first appears to the break-up, and 5 months from then to Nightfall, but I am not sure Lois could claim that this was the situation the whole time after Nightfall. Although is at least one-pre shooting time when Clark could have done that with Lois, although it would have been horrible if he had then.

Lois attempted to say this seriously, but then burst into a grin, which he then wiped from her face with a kiss.
dance more kissing.

Returning to his old dimension would never have been ‘heading home’, because Clark knew for a fact that home was wherever Lois was, and she lived here.
Lois: Go home Clark.

Clark:You are here. This is home.

John Pack Lambert