Christina: clap That's a huge happiness party you threw there. I'm glad to have finally hit the right note with my readers, and you are all excited by this new development.

This is the best thing that could happen for Cat and Phil's relationship. Of course Cat didn't want to break Clark's confidence, but it's better for her not to have any secrets from her fiance. I have to assume that Phil is trustworthy enough to handle Clark's secret appropriately.
Let's hope so.

Yeah, he has good reason to say that to her.
After all she's put him through, he's allowed to be hurt and angry.

I really didn't expect her to actually admit how bad her behavior has been.
Don't worry, I won't make it happen often enough to be OOC. wink

“I’m sorry if our lines of communication were cut, but…”

“Lines of communication? What lines? What communication? You didn’t tell me anything,” he grumbled
Exactly!!!!!!!!
Keep in mind, she still thinks that he received that note she brought after her meeting with Louie (while Clark was in Brazil) explaining what was going on.

Lois shouldn't fault him for not telling her. She deliberately cut him off when she knew that he was about to tell her. It's her fault that he didn't tell her. If she wasn't so stubborn, it would have been resolved much earlier.
She shouldn't, but she shall. laugh See, she doesn't admit guilt all the time. She still thinks he should have told her before Nightfall... months earlier in fact. /Yes, she's totally denying the memory that he told her in Smallville and she laughed in his face./

Virginia, thank you, thank you, thank you for finally letting our heroes sit down and talk and hash things out properly. Now maybe they can get somewhere.
Um... They talked? Sure. Okay. Everything's out there and cleared up. laugh Nothing could possibly be swept under the carpet in their excitement or anything. [Linked Image]

Darth Michael: And here I thought GoT had started up again. Good, I still have your attention through March. wink

Quick summary to tide over till real FDK:
/The Learning Curve/
Um... okay? Is that a good thing or a bad thing? Or just a Lois and Clark thing? Good thing he knows how to fly. laugh Will comment on your real FDK later on. Time to pick up kids from school.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.