Superman set a hand on Phil’s arm. “I’ll find her, Phil,” he said, rushing inside.
How does Superman know Phil's name? Won't this question cause Phil to think about things best left not thought about.

Phil:What do I care about that. As long as Superman is helping to find Cat and save her, I don't care how he knows anything. He probably read it in my wallet. Stop talking reader, and help us find Cat. I need her to be alive.

“Thanks, Superman!... How…?” Phil replied before his voice faded into the other noises.
Hmm, maybe he was paying more attention to the oddity of SM knowing his name than might be thought.

“Cat?” Superman called, zooming up the stairwell. He was sure he had sent her down with Jimbo, Perry, and the others from the newsroom. Why hadn’t she made it outside?
Because in her depressed state she lacks the internal will to move quickly.

She had a gash in her forehead and she leaned against the wall, looking unstable and disoriented.
smile1 Cat is alive. Although, who is the named character who died? Oh no, it is probably Perry.

“Stay with me, Cat. This isn’t the time to sleep,” he said as he ran through the crowd at the exit.
Wouldn't Superman call her Ms. Grant. He really does not seem to care about his secret identity.

Clark:Why should I? I am leaving this dimension when Wells shows up next month, and this month is mostly over. No reason to stay here, when Lois wants me dead.

Garnering his strength, Superman tried to fly, but found he was still grounded.
This is bad. Very bad.

Lois:Tell me about it.

Clark gazed down at Cat and brushed a lock of her hair off her forehead. Then he returned his gaze to the EMT. “Also, she’s two months pregnant.”
I guess it makes sense to tell this to medical authorities. At least this detail Superman could easily learn from his non-x-ray "x-ray" vision. We hope it is not real x-rays because those might have detrimental effects on the child. Also, if they were real x-rays would they detect anything this soon? I am thinking the child would have some bony parts that would show up on an x-ray, but with Clark's actually multi-spectral detection abilities, he definitely could detect a child, probably at two days, but clearly at 2-months.

Canon Clark:True, but there are too many unnoticed miscarriages that occur later than I can first detect the start of a pregnancy, so I avoid telling Lois as soon as I realize she is pregnant. It would lead to too high of an emotional roller-coaster.

Phil was standing right behind him, gaping at the hero. “Cat… she’s… she’s…”
Pregant. Yeap Phil, you are going to be a father. Better marry her quick before her Dad pulls out his shotgun on you.

Phil’s eyes widened as his finger pointed and his mouth fell open further in a familiar gesture that Clark hadn’t seen since moving away from his home dimension. “You’re…!”
Lois: grumble and there he goes and tells someone else without ever having told me.

Clark:Well, I did take down my glasses, so you knew for sure. And I tried to tell you a lot of other times.

Lois:Still not good enough.

Clark:You are the only one I guess.

Lois:I have seen you kiss Cat.

Clark:Nope, you saw Cat kiss me. I never initiated a kiss with Cat, only you.

Lois:OK, but I am still mad at you telling her first that CK=SM.

Clark:I didn't tell her. She figured it out.

“Cat!” Phil rushed past him to his fiancée. “Sweetie, I’m so sorry.”
Phil, you are supposed to apologize while she is awake and aware. It does not count if she does not understand you.

John Pack Lambert