Originally posted by Darth Michael:
Next part’s 150! party
Really? I thought it was Part 155... oh, right. FDK for Part # 149. My bad.

LOIS: Why? Why? Why? Would you ever let any of Ralph's writing end up on page 1?
ER: /channeling Perry/: Because he’s done sound research on the Nightfall-conspiracy. The whole virus-thingy-discovery alone notworthy
LOIS: Perry's so totally eating frogs.

EW: Forgot that I never showed you Lois's POV about the birth certificate story, did you? [Evil]
ER: [Admits to falling into EW's Bait and Switch plot]
It's how I keep things exciting. laugh

PERRY: Oh, sorry. But the 800lbs Gorilla had a previous gig scheduled.
GORILLA: I'm bunking with Kent until he unburdens his soul to Lois.
CLARK: [Embarrassed]
ER: Isn’t that going to start getting costly, what with all the bananas the gorilla is eating?
I'm sure there are wild bananas growing somewhere in the world still, right?

EW: Nightfall was at the end of February, we're about a week into April. Five, Six weeks.
ER: [Time for Lois to receive her Superman Greatest Fan award from the Superman Fan Club]
I never knew a calender break-down could be so exciting.

Stupid Copy&Paste did not work. Need a beta-reader for the FDK…
Still funny. laugh

LOIS: Then, before I leave him in a pile of goop, I'll teach him a thing or two about underestimating his enemy.
CLARK: Yeah, I've had this lesson, Luthor. You're in for a heap of fun.
MONKEY: She going to through her droppings at him?
CLARK: Nope, 800# Gorilla. She's going to drop him off a building.

LOIS: Who are you calling a whore?
ER: [If the glass shoe fits...]
LOIS: eek Cinderella!?! Wow, you're right from a certain point of view, she's a total whore. Interesting interpretation.
CLARK: Thus ends Fairy Tale Theatre, Lane style.

Perry had left him a folded and taped note on his desk apologizing that his source had hit a wall.
ER: /guesses/ Cut breaks?

[Clap] No. Meatloaf.
LOIS: [Mad]
ER: The meatloaf she’s made with Bobby?
That's the one.

EW: /Also, earlier 'Tommy' reference, means I made it to the end of S1 [Mecry] /
ER: Oh, right. Duh! You already started on Season 2?
It's not available on Netflix yet, since it's still airing (I think) or are they on-to S3 already?

EW: They never mentioned a 'previous owner' of the DP, only a 'board of directors'. I always wondered how this public company went private again with the help of Luthor.
ER: By buying all the stock.
Still think that would be something the Exchange Committee would frown upon.

EW: Could be job stress topped with relationship stress? Could also be all the lying?
LOIS: Chocolate deficiency. That's it! Fudge Castle it is!
ER: So she can blame the fudge for the extra weight on the bathroom scale and why her mini-skirts no longer fit?
LEX: Sounds like she needs to go on a diet. No more Fudge Castle for you, young lady.
LOIS: splat

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.