She locked herself in the bathroom stall and unfolded the note.

Part 149

Who sent Prof D. the data?

Lois scowled. What the hell? What kind of note was that?
Not a love letter, apparently.
CLARK: confused But Lois *loves* investigating stuff. I thought… drool
Mrs. COX: Good. Be so kind and hold this box for me, will ya?
RALPH: drool
Mrs. COX: Bye.
RALPH: Wonder what’s in there…
/Ralph’s body parts bounce off the walls all around him/

Unless he found a way to push White, Kent, and Olsen – the bootlicking twerp – into the line of fire.
Wouldn’t it be fun if Ralph got knocked into an oncoming subway by a homeless ex-con he just spurned?

Since Professor Daitch knew that Clark could contact Superman, maybe he would be willing to talk to him and tell him what he told Lois. If that didn’t work, surely Daitch would tell Superman.
Is Superman going to dangle Daitch off a roof, like he did with Dillinger?

One whiff and he knew that the motor was running and filling up the garage with carbon monoxide gases. Another more thorough scan told him that Daitch was passed out inside his car.
So, he knows Mrs. Cox, then?

It had been way too quiet at her apartment that she was beginning to think she could hear the surveillance equipment lurking within her walls.
So, she’s starting to develop superpowers thanks to the growing superfetus inside her? Say, how many months has it now been since Nightfall?

and hoped to work for again once her investigation was over and they found a new non-criminal publisher.
[img]http://tinyurl.com/ovloylq[/img]

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.