Darth Michael: Thanks for hanging with me for the long haul. laugh
Not a love letter, apparently.
CLARK: /confused/ But Lois *loves* investigating stuff. I thought… /huh/
Why would she be expecting a love note from Clark delivered by Jimbo?

I thought the Chief Directive was never to get involved with people who are slower than you are?
KIRK: /huh/
SPOCK: /wonders if that applies to Uhura/
PICCARD: [thinks that would be considered politically incorrect]
RIKER: That’s the *Prime Directive*. And it doesn’t forbid you from helping out someone who’s not as great as you. It just tells you not to sleep with women from societies who don’t know about warp drives.
KIRK: But…but…if they *do* know about warp drives, they can come after you and demand alimony.
LOIS: Hello? I think we got off track here.
SUPERMAN: You’re telling me I’m not allowed to do Lois because I’m faster than her?
LOIS: Great, now you’ve done it. /mad/
KIRK: /running for his life/ See, I told you we shouldn't have come back into time. Earth women are the worst non-warp driving species imaginable!/tosses Spock a red shirt/
SPOCK: Sir, is there some reason that you've demoted me and left me with the irate female of your....
LOIS: [Linked Image]
KIRK: Sorry, Spock!

/shows Lois tomorrow’s headline/
LOIS: /so mad she explodes/
LOIS: Why? Why? Why? Would you ever let any of Ralph's writing end up on page 1?

CLARK: Oh no, I’m not touching that.
HENDERSON: I understand that feeling.

She barely had enough time to switch the note from Jonathan, the birth certificate, and packing slip to a fresh overnight envelope and drop it on Clark’s desk
ER: /passes out/
Forgot that I never showed you Lois's POV about the birth certificate story, did you? clap

So, Bruce still wants her as his bedbunny, now that he knows she’s available to employers?
Bruce owned the Gotham Gazette?
LOIS: Who told him I'm 'available to employers'?
CLARK: Well, I did air some personal problems with Batman... [Linked Image] How was I supposed to know that Batman knew Bruce Wayne?

Would he spit blood when her fist contacted with his jaw?
ER: /laugh/ Would he spit blood when her fist contacted with his jaw?
Hey, isn't that what I wrote?

Um…Lois. Lex does not think he ever needs any kind of permission when he deals with the females of his servant species.
LOIS: Then, before I leave him in a pile of goop, I'll teach him a thing or two about underestimating his enemy.
CLARK: Yeah, I've had this lesson, Luthor. You're in for a heap of fun.

So, he still wants her to work under him, then?
LEX: Duh.

RALPH: I bet she was on her knees with the boss before he put her in the editor chair.
EIC LANE: He's fired!

ER: [doesn't see good things in Perry's future]
Oh, dear.

No, I think the word she’s looking for is selling her booty for a shot at the big chair.
LOIS: Who are you calling a whore?

ER: [has an idea. How about a post-baby wedding?]
[Linked Image] No comment.

Umm…
LUCY: Really? No wonder she’s been so prickly all the time.
CLARK: [Linked Image] I think you are mistaken.

Application form:
Name: Mrs. Lois Luthor.
Previous occupation: Paramour.
LEX: *Previous?* Don't you mean 'current'?

Perry had left him a folded and taped note on his desk apologizing that his source had hit a wall.
ER: /guesses/ Cut breaks?
clap No. Meatloaf.
LOIS: mad

Couldn’t Superman put them to the question?
It was one of the things I didn't quite understand with Arrow's interrogation technique. Wouldn't people usually cop to the charge rather than get more arrows into them, even if they were innocent?
/Also, earlier 'Tommy' reference, means I made it to the end of S1 clap what a perfect picture!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.