Originally posted by Darth Michael:
LEX: see, told you I’d teach her to compromise.

EW: So, picking her battles is considered 'compromising'?

ER: From his POV, it is. After all, he’s never going to see her actually take up battle.
Because the ax would fall before he felt it?

EW: Wait. Clark had to DRAG Lois off to an alley to consummate?
ER: Yes. I think he applied suction to her mouth.
Right. He cheated.

EW: You mean, since Sam wasn't likely to notice? So, what happened to the kid?
ER: Details? Maybe Sam sold him to a fledgling millionaire from Gotham to raise as a ward. You really focus on the kid instead of the Brazillian exchange student, same age as Lois (a year younger than Clark)?
A Robin with better skills than Batman. That WOULD be funny. Oh, wait, he's powerless. Never mind that thought, but I have to say, still a funny premise.

No, idea was that since her subtly is lost on Clark, he has no idea that she’s ever been subtle so he doesn’t get it
[Linked Image]

ER: I don’t think her urges are entirely healthy.
CLARK: Or legal.

LOIS: Gee, Michael, can't a girl fantasize.
ER: Only about Clark. And then it should be over yonder.
LOIS: /in a husky tone/ Oh, so you want details about my Clark fantasies?
CLARK: wave
LOIS: [Linked Image]
CLARK: thud
/wait. Isn't that exactly what happened during his birthday dinner? Before she proposed the ruse?/

He just never seemed so…crass from what I remember from the show…Hmm…actually LnC is going to come up in a couple of months on my old-shows rotation, I think. Unless I look up some other as yet unwatched show to fill the TV-hiatus times…
Yeah, it was a bit crass. I'll have to think of a way Bobby could say basically the same thing and where Lois wouldn't slug him.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.