Despite being annoyed by how he had ordered, she was okay with what he ordered or she would have changed it.
LEX: see, told you I’d teach her to compromise.

Lois took a sip of her water and, knowing that this topic would be brought up, merely said, “Too bad.”
ELLEN: eek

Not any more dangerous than sitting here with you. “Actually, Lex, visiting Suicide Slum is a bit droll.”
clap

Lois shrugged. “I am an investigative reporter, Lex. I often have to bend rules to get what I want.”

An agreeing smile uncurled upon Lex’s lips. “Is that so?” He leaned towards her and whispered, “Me, too.”

She wanted to ask ‘how?’ but didn’t like that expression on his face.
Awww..aren’t they adorable in their mating dance?

From what she could see of them, she was already tempted to yell “Octopus” and dive out the window.
clap

She sighed. Either subtlety was lost on all men
huh What does she mean by ‘all men’?
CLARK: huh When has she ever been subtle?

I don’t want priceless artifacts or pieces of art. I don’t want you to give me anything,” she said. Although, I will take your Kryptonite.
AKA a priceless artifact.

“I am only interested in your mind. I want to take it apart and see what makes you tick.” Literally, and preferably with heat vision.
I don’t think her urges are entirely healthy.
CLARK: Or legal.
LOIS: Let’s go storm chasing?
CLARK: jawdrop You want to have a threesome with Ororo ?

“Lex, I enjoy our friendship. Why ruin it with marriage?”
CLARK: Funny, she said the same thing to me.

His smile turned genuine as if he enjoyed her turning him down, as if this were a game.
LEX: :rolleyes:

“I, on the other hand, would like to get to know you better.”

“Again, Lex. We have such a delightful time now. Why ruin it with marriage?” she repeated.
LEX: We don’t need an arch bishop for that.

Not that she needed marriage to ruin a relationship as she discovered earlier this week.
It’s her superpower? – her parents. Her sister. Her sister’s boyfriends. Her Brazilian loverboy from highschool. Linda. Paul. Claude. Mitchell. Clark. Perry.

Lois took a bite of her salad and couldn’t stop herself from moaning. “Then again, to eat like this every day…” She bounced her eyebrows at him with laughter, hoping he understood that she was joking.
LEX: Score!

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.