Originally posted by VirginiaR:
Comments appreciated and eaten with hot fudge sauce.
Wow, I misread that. At first I thought you were eating the comments with hot dog sauce. Like sauce made out of hot dogs, not sauce for hot dogs. Hot fudge sounds much yummier.

I'm glad to see Lois standing up to Lex and calling him on some of his BS, even if she's being somewhat subtle about it.

I wonder about Bobby's motives. He must have some reason to believe that Lois is worth warning. Why is he interested in giving Lois information to begin with? I can understand him becoming her informant if she realized that he knows stuff and approaches him with food or whatever in exchange for information. It's less clear why he is interested in seeking her out. Even if he's not following her, as he said, and happened to bump into her at random in front of the NY Times, he's still pretty adamant that she listen to him. He doesn't say anything to suggest that he thinks she is anything other than Lex's latest conquest, but maybe he has some intel or some hope that she is actually trying to work against him.

I enjoyed seeing Clark's thought process as he tried to figure out what Cat meant when she questioned Lois's motives. I also liked that he questioned whether he is actually interested in this Lois or just infatuated with the idea of the relationship the other Lois had with her Clark. He's going to need to have that fully reasoned out if he ever gets around to telling Lois about the whole alternate universe thing. I suppose he could leave out the part that cannon Lois played, but that would be difficult to do without leaving holes in his story.

"It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him." -Batman (in Superman/Batman #3 by Jeph Loeb)