Wrong Place, Wrong Time, Wrong Clark TOC can be found Here

In the Archive version, the italicized sections will be sprinkled throughout the last thirty-five parts, making this chapter only the non-italicized sections and it will be much shorter before we return to our main characters. I promise I'll post Part 136, returning us to previously introduced characters as soon as I finish writing Part 141.

Now that September is peering over the horizon at me, I'll probably need to start seriously looking for some kind of employment outside the home, especially now that my youngest is heading off to Kindergarten in a couple of weeks. I apologize that my posting schedule in the last month has been quite spotty and it would probably be best if I tone it down to only one post per week for the foreseeable future. I'll miss reading all the new gems of wisdom those who comment on my stories give me (twice a week), but perhaps I'll be able to work up on building my cushion, so I don't miss any more postings, and we won't end up with any more crazy parts that don't include mention Lois Lane or Clark Kent. laugh

Thank you for your patience, and I'll appreciate any comments that you would like to share. Thank you for your continued reading.

Last edited by VirginiaR; 05/06/14 12:08 PM. Reason: Added Link

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.