Originally posted by Darth Michael:
ER: Indeed. It’s just awfully coincidental that it would have been supposed to strike the East Coast.

EW: I never said it would.

ER: The explosion and subsequent reaction by the luckies suggested it
DR. KIRK DEVLIN /Lucky Physicist/: None of them were physicists, now were they? No. They were doctors, and farmers, and hair dressers, and such. :rolleyes:

Yeah. It not been like ‘oh, I didn’t know that’ but rather two chefs discussing why they are not throwing in the eggs into the cake whole instead of cracking them open first. It was rather disturbing to watch.
[Linked Image]

CLARK: /stretching out/ Come on, Lois. It's not like we ever get a real vacation in these stories.
ER: He means like in the honeymoon bungalow on a small Hawaiian island?
CLARK: No, those we get and, strangely enough, on a semi-regular basis. That's not to say I'm knocking them, I'm not... really, and truly, actually, I think we're due another one or ten....
LOIS: Ramble much?
CLARK: What I mean is a honest and true vacation from *appearing* in L&C stories.
LOIS: What would be the point of that?
CLARK: /points to Hawaiian vacation island/ I'm still fast. We can still take that vacation, only without the Readers watching our every move. laugh

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.