Wow, you managed to go a whole part with zero mentions of either Lois Lane or Clark Kent. shock

I guess we did get mentions of Superman, so some would argue that it almost counts as a mention of Clark. but not really.

This is probably the first part where either Clark or Lois were not at least mentioned. Even the part where we got the whole backstory of Clark's relations with both Lana and Rachel at least made mention of Clark, and the Clark-free parts have at least mentioned him as well. I think we have always in the past seen one of them.

On the other hand, this part has made me for the first time want Kirk to live. Before he would have just been another death with little impact. Now, I don't want Luthor to manage to kill him.

I am even rooting for Kirk and Mona, although I have to admit it seems a long shot. Still, I would much rather see Mona with Kirk than seduced by Luthor.

I also for the first time have a better understanding of why only Kirk is questioning the reality of the situation. These are people who have been helped by Luthor's philanthropy.

John Pack Lambert