John:Thank you for commenting on my non-Lois and Clark part. laugh
Wow, you managed to go a whole part with zero mentions of either Lois Lane or Clark Kent. shock
blush Yeah, I know. I got this terrific idea and ran it by one of my betas who loved it. Unfortunately, when I'm down to a 5 part cushion, I can't run back and add in these extra Diary entries in context. I'll put them in the right spot for the Archive version and that will cut down this non-LnC section considerably.

I guess we did get mentions of Superman, so some would argue that it almost counts as a mention of Clark. but not really.
CLARK: It only counts if they know CK=SM
LOIS: I'll count it.

This is probably the first part where either Clark or Lois were not at least mentioned. Even the part where we got the whole backstory of Clark's relations with both Lana and Rachel at least made mention of Clark, and the Clark-free parts have at least mentioned him as well. I think we have always in the past seen one of them.
Don't worry. This was a one-time deal. I felt bad for the people stuck in the bunker and the Readers only having Dr. Muldoon as their only representation. This was my solution to that problem. And you know me, when an idea strikes, I tend to go into WAY too much detail.

On the other hand, this part has made me for the first time want Kirk to live. Before he would have just been another death with little impact. Now, I don't want Luthor to manage to kill him.
smile1 Kirk got a lurker to comment! Thanks for stopping by.

Completely love this part. Kirk is great, too naive but a lot of fun! A trekkie, that's so cool!
I love the reference to the ... BORG collective!
I really hope he is not a red shirt, because if so, he got not much more time left XD
Not being a die-hard Trekkie, and only having watches drips and drabs of the ST:NG, I hope I did a fair impersonation of one. Q and the Borg were some of my favorite plot lines. I have to say Kirk was inspired a tiny bit by my love of the guys on the "Big Bang Theory".

Well good luck for the job and keep going, I have a lot of fun with your story. Nice version of Lois and Clark. And it is nice to see Cat with a brain and a good sense of humour. : )
Thank you. I'm so happy you like my Lois and Clark despite me keeping them apart so much recently. I don't plan on stopping until I get this done. I hate not completing things, and having Readers inspires me to finish for them. wave Anyway, the ending I have planned makes me want to keep on writing, so I can get to it and flesh it out. cool

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.