Originally posted by Darth Michael:
EW: Someone else really liked this non-LnC part!
ER: [modestly] Lois *can* get a bit bothersome.
Um.... I wouldn't say that.
LOIS: /mad/
ER: See? She all hot and bothered, again.
Exactly.
CLARK: That's what comes from spending too much time with Lex Luthor. Oh, wait, what?
LOIS: /splat/
CLARK: /upset that he's damaged another Lois beyond repair/
ER: /innocently denies any relationship to Baron Tempos/
HERB: /scratches another Lois off his list/ Well, shall we try another dimension?

KIRK: Why, Mr. Luthor, what big bank accounts you have.
LEX: It’s so I can buy better women.
Actually, that makes sense... from a certain POV.

EW: My guess, and I'm not astronomer or physicist, but if they knew how far out Nightfall Minor was and it's speed and trajectory, wouldn't it be simple math to figure out how long and where it would strike?
ER: Indeed. It’s just awfully coincidental that it would have been supposed to strike the East Coast.
I never said it would.

EW: You mean, right next to where the Japanese twin dancers practice their routines?
ER: /points at various fruits and vegetables brought to Europe in the 16th century/
The ripest fruit is always worth the extra effort it takes to bring it to a new society?

But don’t take away his illusion.
KIRK: You don't have a food replicator? shock What have I signed on for? I thought this was futuristic society. I want out!

EW: Because canon Lois would choose Lex over Clark?
ER: /points at most of Season 1/
CANON LOIS: How did I know someone would bring that up?

LEX-C: No, it wasn't 'tiny-wee-bit of an ouchy'! It was a big whole huge bit of an ouchy, thank you very much! And it still hurts. I want my mommy!
ASABI: [Roll Eyes] You have no mother.
LEX-C: Then can you take me back to Lois?
ASABI: Trust me on this, Lex-C. You'd be better off dealing with Mr. St. John than having Ms. Lane mother you.
ER: Because she burns milk?
LEX-C: That’s okay, she can nurse me.
No, because she doesn't seem like the nurturing type.
LOIS: Oh, now that's just a low blow.

Oh. That also explains why McGee explained to Abby what a malware program is and Abby explained to him right back what a hacker is.
Seriously? It's been a while since I watched NCIS. I always thought those discussions were done tongue in cheek with Abby ending up saying something like "Now, that we've stated the obvious, can we get to work?" /Also, isn't that what's Tony is for? Stating the obvious computer stuff to?/

Who?
LOIS: NOT. Funny.
CLARK: /stretching out/ Come on, Lois. It's not like we ever get a real vacation in these stories.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.