Originally posted by Darth Michael:
/does math/ that’s four months until catch up to any one post and story finished + four months until all is caught up!
Tries not to look at the math. I've finally caught up on my Michael FDK of FDK, but I've run out of time for more today. wave What? Did you think I was only here to run for Mayor?

Wait, you’re talking about the summer hiatus between S1 and S2, aren’t you?
Uh... no?

Right? Like there’s more than one jeweler in Metropolis. Well, more than one jeweler family with a crooked son.
Laws of statistics say "yes".

Why do they all sound like stripper names?
Because they are named after rocks?

LOIS: Oh, so there's only one protector in town, now?
JUSTICE LEAGUE: Well...
SUPERMAN /glares/
JL: Fine. We stay away from Metropolis.
BATMAN: /glares/
JL: Fine. And Gotham. Stupid Type-A superheros…
rotflol I thought the JL was headquartered in Metropolis. /the one from Super Friends, not the more recent Justice League show/

About his Herpes, Crabs, and assorted other STDs?
HENDERSON: That would be the written warning I'm not allowed to write.

LOIS: - Trust me, if I abducted Clark. You wouldn't have found him half-dead in the bay. You wouldn't have found him at all.
CLARK: I'm game!
ER: So, this Lois really is the great of the two soul mate crushers?
Um... no, it was a joke about Lois making Clark her sex-slave and Clark not being able to escape, because he was super-less.
CLARK: Why would I want to escape again? confused Anyway, she doesn't need to abduct me to... oh, wait, curse, yes, I guess she would.

LEX: What? What? That's wrong. Nigel! Go kill all beefcake in Metropolis.
NIGEL: But, sir, I've already had lunch.
MRS. COX: I'll go! I love beefcake. [Drool]
ER: And no. /points at the ‘new’ in the beefcake/
And here I was making a joke about Nigel misunderstanding "beefcake" for the pasties in England filled with beef.
MRS. COX: New? /heads back out/
CAT: /takes up knitting because of lack of eligible men in Metropolis/ Well, this is boring. Time to move.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.