*** Continuation of Response to John's FDK ***

I really don't think Luthor would do anything to hurt Lois right now, but maybe I trust him too much.
You trust Lex? dizzy It would be out of the blue for Lex bail her out to kidnap her, not unbelievable, but a bit out of the blue.

Since he engineered it, that is a good realization. I was starting to hope that Clark would figure that out soon, but Lois is probably not going to tell him about the false cable guy, and definitely not that she thinks the guy is linked to Luthor, so he will have no leads anytime soon.
What will Clark do if Lois tells him about the fake cable guy? Suspect that she's not safe, right? Guard her like a hawk. Notice that the Voyeur is back. Rip out the surveillance and let Lex know that she knows he's (or someone) is back to spying on her.

Clark thought she was going to jump in. It took me two readings to realize why he wanted her away from the docks.
Yes, Clark's worried about Cat's mental health. Henderson put his mind at ease.

he is collaborating Lois's story exactly, even though the inclusion of Lois in the invite is a bit of a stretch.
CLARK: Any invite for me automatically includes Lois, doesn't it?

He should realize that dreams often involve real images, even if you can not fully access them with your conscience mind. Of course, I guess in context it seem to just be a reflection on Lois "bought with a watch" Lane.
He didn't realize that the watch that killed him in his dream came from his abduction.

Lois:I was not bought with a watch. I took the watch as part of my investigation. Stop harping on it, you are totally misunderstanding it. Lex did not get anything out of giving me the watch.

Reader:Me thinks she doth protest too much.

Lois:You just don't get it.
laugh Now, you have my characters yelling at you.

It must be a disturbing nightmare.
Nightmare described in full Part 112

Lois: Clark tell me about it, and I will comfort you.

Clark:It scares me too much, I am afraid it is a sign something bad will happen to you.

Lois:It is just a reflection of the past, not a sign of the future.
Maybe, maybe not.

Not exactly usable in court.

Mayson Drake:If we lined up the right psychologists we could demonstrate that these visions reflect some version of reality.

Henderson:Even then, we could not convince a jury it was a workable vision of reality enough to convict anyone.
CLARK: I'm not telling that dream in court!

Come on Henderson, why do you want to know Clark's nightmares?
Because it might point him in a direction... any direction... for the case.

At Herb and his talk of curses.
LEX: I don't know. If I caught Kent doing it with Lois in the stairwell, I might shoot first and ask questions... what I am I saying? Who cares about questions? I'd shoot 'em.

I think that should be "do with your".
Oh, dear. Strike two. blush Fixed.

Not unless Lois came over to his apartment and they were getting really friendly like, at least to the level of good friends as seen in "Lord of the Flies", when the kidnappers came and took Clark.
For a second there, I thought you meant the book not the episode and I'm like WHAT? eek Minor point, his subconscious ties the ugly watch to Lex, as a watch which could kill him.

I guess Lois has not told him about her theory about the watch at all.
LOIS: After his last reaction to this new watch, why would I mention the hideous one Lex pawned off on me at Christmas?

Interesting. The watch killed Lois. I guess flying pieces of metal and crystal do that.
Lex shot the watch off her wrist. The gun shot to Lois's wrist killed Lois, while the K in the watch killed Clark.

At first this seemed a really odd question, until I looked closer and realized that the "midst of rapture" was in Clark's thoughts and he had not said anything directly to admit what he was doing with Lois in the dream. Although his claims about "it's personal" might suggest it was something he would not want to share.
What if Clark were on a boat in the dream? Or a warehouse? Or Lex's penthouse?

I was expecting him to say "in bed". I guess though the stairwell is where they were most recently friendly-like.
CLARK: I'm not going to tell Henderson what Lois and I were *doing* in the dream! Are you nuts? I'm not going to tell anyone.

DR. FRISKIN: Tell me more about that.

Well, since Henderson knew that the watch was not shot, I am not sure why he expected it to have any clear meaning here.
HENDERSON: Leaving no stone unturned.

Well, his abduction occurred because of Lois.
CLARK: Because I was on my way over to her place? Because instead of going straight to her place, I stopped by my place and took a shower and changed?
LOIS: Those sound good to me.

Or maybe just a sign he was getting too prideful, since his exposure and near death was largely the result of his stupid checking of a glow underwater that he should have realized was Kryptonite.
Why should he have realized it was Kryptonite? Apparently, water, like lead, stops radiation. I couldn't quite believe that when I read it, but just to be sure, I made Clark have contact with the watch.

I half think it would seem more normal for Henderson to say "any idea what that story was". The on seems like an unneeded word.
You're right! wallbash Thanks.

The minha kills that.
Not unless Henderson speaks Portuguese. It was the "I love you".

He knows that. Hopefully this will make him decide to do it now. Please.
Of course, he remembers that. It's mostly just the abduction he doesn't remember. There is a reason, Lois and Clark keep missing each other and keep getting interrupted in this plot arc.

<vexed> at Luthor for messing everything up.
LEX: /adds another point to his score/

I thought Lois had told Clark about this call at some point.
She tried to, but he got distracted by her shiny new watch.

I guess Luthor wanted to avoid it being too obvious who his target was.
Wouldn't that be better?

Clark: Well, you are the one who drove Lois mad by keeping her away from me all day. You should have debriefed me better, don't go blaming Lois for this problem, you had hours to tell me before she ever showed up.
Hours, while Clark had no memory, so what would have been the point of telling Clark then? It wasn't as if Clark knew what was in the safety deposit box when he had amnesia.

I hope Lois finds those, especially any from the future.
Um... "old" as in, the clippings he showed Perry at his failed interview.

Would Luthor bomb his own hotel?
He bombed his own newspaper.

Clark: Boy am I glad that this Henderson was not there to see the cleaning out of our stuff, if he had seen what clothes Lois brought, there would be no hope of claiming our relationship was anything less than he suspects.
Nope, that was his cousin, Detective Henderson of the bomb squad.

But he might still have living collaborators.
Because everyone loved the psychopath?

It seemed to focused to be random.
There were a lot of people on the sidewalk that day.

That's because he and Lois broke up, so he no longer seems a threat. Or maybe because the people wanted to avoid getting caught and figured doing another hit would really establish a pattern.
A little of both.

This explains most of why Henderson has not questioned them about it before. Although until the night before he did not know enough to link it to Lois. By the way, what day is it now? I seem to have lost track.
It's Perry's birthday. March 17th.

I wonder if Henderson suspects the watch would hurt Clark?
HENDERSON: I, too, read the Daily Planet and also read Lois's article from Smallville about the rock deadly to Superman.

He isn't sure?
PERRY: He's just not taking anything as fact that isn't fact. That's the sign of a good reporter.

Why doesn't Henderson tell him Henderson tell him Lois dropped the watch in the water on Christmas?
Why? What would be the point? It was a coincidence.

I still hope he sees Lois on his way out. We are seeing a lot of Henderson. So much so this is beginning to remind me of the old "adventures of Superman" TV show. Although I guess we have not let Henderson displace Lois.
They both were in this part, just not together!

Clark:What are you talking about, I only got to talk with Henderson this part, not Lois at all, I feel like he has displaced her.
PERRY: What am I? Swiss cheese? You talked to me too.

Thanks for your comments. 118 will be more to your liking. wink

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.