One of my many suggestions for possible reasons why Henderson wanted to talk to Lois was right! laugh I'm glad that Henderson has the watch, and I hope that Luthor's spies in the MPD don't know about it or don't know enough to report it to him. Hmmm... I don't think Clark's that lucky.

It's a pity that Lois doesn't feel like she can tell Henderson where she got the watch. I assume that he would be trustworthy with the knowledge that she's investigating Luthor, but does she know that she can trust him? (Please tell me that Henderson is actually trustworthy. I love that guy! I always picture the version from the old George Reeves Adventures of Superman show.)

I wonder what's going to happen as a result of Luthor having a picture of the Kents. Was the picture labeled? Will he be able to figure out who they are? (Or who their counterparts are?) At least they have a birth certificate for Clark, but how are they going to explain his not growing up in Smallville? They can claim that they raised him, but that won't fly if anyone asks the residents of Smallville about it.

I wonder if there were any other messages on Clark's answering machine tape. They got to the safety deposit box one and stopped.

I'm really enjoying these new developments. smile

This sentence is ambiguous, and I read it wrong at first, but I'm not sure how it could be re-worded:
It must be his nightmare about Luthor killing him and Lois polluting his mind; other than that, the watch still seemed unfamiliar.
I read that as "his nightmare about (Luthor killing him) and (Lois polluting his mind)" instead of "his nightmare about (Luthor killing him and Lois) polluting his mind."

"It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him." -Batman (in Superman/Batman #3 by Jeph Loeb)