she said, shutting the door before Clark could remind her that he did.
frown that she shut the door in his face.

“Your landlord must let him in or lent him his keys or something.
I think you want to say "landlord must have let". Or I guess you could shorten it to "must've".

told him I was your older brother in town for short visit,
I think you want to say "for a short".

That smart kid, Aymee Valdez, had pirated her all the top channels, and they were still working as of this morning when Lois had checked LNN on the latest updates regarding Eugene’s escape.
I like how we get better continuity with changes in one episode still affecting things from other episodes.

“Excuse me,” she said, going into her bedroom, taking off the watch from Lex, and leaving it on her dresser.
I hope Superman stops by while she is not wearing the watch.

She needed to talk to her landlord, and didn’t know how sensitive a tracer Lex had put in the LoLex. Would it only be able to tell she was in her apartment building, or would he be able to discern that she had left her apartment and gone to another one?
I was more wondering if it could pinpoint what room in her apartment she was in. That seems more Luthor's style.

Lois asked him to be extra vigilant to strangers dressed as repairmen in the building as there might be a burglar on the prowl.
Somehow I think this would sound better as "vigilant with strangers".

Lois doubted that the repairman had been a burglar, but instead the Voyeur hard at work to set up new surveillance. She had been expecting this step from Lex, but it didn’t mean she would make it any easier for him.
But the easier she makes it, the quicker he is in place to get caught, and the sooner she gets her investigation done, and the sooner she can be fully back in Clark's arms. So shouldn't she not try to resist?

John Pack Lambert