Originally posted by Darth Michael:

EW: Slowly, but surely catching up. If I do one of these a night... I'll catch up when you do.
ER: Slow and steady wins the race. Just like Clark with Lois, huh? And then Lois wins. And wins some more evil
dizzy In name only.

He should have said that she’s a coalesced chunk of Midichloriens. Then he would now be in a relationship with Lois.
Except that this is 1994 and neither know what Midichloriens are.
CLARK: It's what gives me my power? Right?

JIMBO: <<raises hand>> I've been feeling a bit chumpy lately.
Jimmy: ‘Chunky’. *sigh* He always messes those up.
JIMBO: No, *'chumpy'*. Feeling like Lois is playing me for a chump.

LEX: I don't really care about fertility. I'll just bang her till I get bored.
ER: [suddenly in shock that Lex Luthor is evil after all]
CLARK: *This* is surprising?

John: I thought he hooked up with some lady and eventually had children,

MARA: *Some* lady? *Some*? I was the Emperor’s Hand. I was in the third chapter of the first book that really started the entire EU. *Some* lady. Next they say that Clark’s wife was *some* Amazon.
ER: <<whispers to Mara>>
MARA: He married his *concubine*? Really? Now that’s tacky.
I must have missed those books. [Linked Image] Mara, huh? Is she related to Zara?

LOIS: Don't anyone even *joke* about my chocolate!
ER: What happens when you force Lois to choose between chocolate and Superman?
She’ll choose the chocolate and then go to Clark’s to strip naked and demand her due.
CLARK: Hey, Lois. Just because you got chocolate down the front of your shirt doesn't mean you need to take it... shock <<voice goes up an octave>> Laundry? Sure, I'll do your laundry. I do Superman's too. <<clears throat>> I think you got a bit on your pants too.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.