Originally posted by VirginiaR:
[b]Kismatt: Thanks for reading. Sorry if those plot threads give you headache or are choking you. One of these days I'll learn to separate some threads and keep them for other stories. Hope you slept well. laugh The Kerth Awards were fun, but soaking my red velvet dress to get out the tomato stains, not so much. wink

Laura: Yes, this was that story... way back almost a year ago, when I first started posting it. blush Sometimes love takes a detour and a while to work out. I promise I haven't forgotten about that initial premise and we'll work back around to it. More on this coming up in May.

mrsMxyzptlk: hyper So, it's an investigation?

HENDERSON: wallbash

I'm also wondering whether the abductees know that they've been abducted. How much would it really take for Luthor to fabricate evidence that the world was destroyed that would be believed by people living in an underground bunker under his complete control?
Well, there was that gas line explosion which made the ground shake deep underground, and no prior knowledge that Superman returned for Lex's guests. They all went in figuring the world as they knew it was ending. They haven't heard anything otherwise, as far as we've been told. [/b]
I knew the gas line explosion was somehow realted to the people underground. I had not figured out exactly how though.

John Pack Lambert