Yeah, Laura, you've got the right story. Now we've got alt-Clark trying to get together properly with alt-cannon-Lois instead of his own Lois, but when she was aware of alt-cannon-Clark haunting her, she wanted to go back in time to save him from being killed as a baby. Now she doesn't know about the time travel problem or trying to save baby Clark, but she still gets flashes of memory from her original (cannon) life and her haunted-by-Clark life.

I've been getting confused because I just re-read Bobbart's Nightfall story ( When the Sky Falls ) and getting it mixed up with this one. Which Clark has forgotten what, and who remembered what, and how much was destroyed? I think I'm reading too many in-progress stories at the moment. :p

So, I'm wondering just how much Henderson knows about the mass abduction. I'm also wondering whether the abductees know that they've been abducted. How much would it really take for Luthor to fabricate evidence that the world was destroyed that would be believed by people living in an underground bunker under his complete control?

"It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him." -Batman (in Superman/Batman #3 by Jeph Loeb)