Originally posted by John Lambert:
Lois:No, I left for a short interview with Luthor. I had no intention to "be with him" in any way.
LEX: huh I don't understand. Isn't 'interview' a euphansism for 'being with me'?

Maybe Cat will learn to communicate what she really wants, but doubtful.
She wanted to be subtle here.

If she wants to keep Clark as a friend longterm, it would not seem a logical goal.
I thought it was a requirement of a man's best friend not to like his girlfriend (or be in love with her, one or the other).

Sometimes I think he is too polite for his own good.
<<points to Mayson>> Ya think?

OK, then <<sad>> that Lois does not offer Clark some chocolate.
LOIS: That's for emergencies! And *this* is not a chocolate emergency!

If he is sleeping with Lois and accidentally floats and she notices, I think it might lead to her <<mad>>
Eh, she'll be that anyway. Might as well get it over and done with, right? Instead of keep putting it off? Plus, floating = flying which means = saving the planet, which is good, right?

LEX: No!

Lois:The one that comes to mind the quickest, you did not tell me who it was who interrupted us, just said he was a "source".
CLARK: Really? Who was that?

LOIS: You never said.

CLARK: Oh.

Maybe, technically. However we can assume more kisses after the end of "Whine, Whine, Whine", as well as possible with the date after "Individual Responsibility", so I would not actually try to do a show down.
CANON CLARK: Hey, there has to be a reason I never told her after Individual Responsibility, right? Kissing, that sounds like a good delay tactic. Actually, let's practice that again now. [Linked Image]

CANON LOIS: Oh, Clark. You're so funny. How about we practice me giving you the silent treatment again for NOT telling me sooner? mad

CANON CLARK: Oh, right. THAT'S why I'm a lunkhead. <<for bringing up that moment in time in conversation>> Got it!

Oh, I had forgotten they let her go home that night.
It was the middle of the night.

Still, after the shooting I can't blame Lois for not following Cat's advice. Not that she would have without the shooting. At least not very likely, she was still even trying to stop kisses as "cheating on Superman".
But then they had the pasta passion night the following night after Superman dumped her, so technically she did *try*.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.