As if Cat had ever cared one whit about how she had acted in front of Lois.
Hmm, although if Lois wants to be a good friend she should care about such things.

Lois:I am not Cat's friend.

Clark’s eyes widened, and he zipped into the other room. “Did you eat some of that Indian food?”
hyper we've slept together before. I knew it! I knew it!

Lois:Not like that.

Clark:What? You mean we havn't made love?

Lois:Sadly, no.

Clark:Why not?

Lois:Ah, the time has never been right. People keep interupting us.

“Anyway, do you really think I’d want to be intimate with you while Cat's in the next room?”
Wouldn't that be the ultimate in revenge for Cat's rude and cutting statements when B39 invaded?

Cat appeared in the archway and leaned seductively against it. “Who says I’d be the next room? If you get to lay down with Clark, why can’t I too? We’re all friends here.”

“What?” Lois screamed. “No!”
Lois:So much for her claims that she does not want Clark that way.

“My, my, you two have dirty minds,” Cat said with a shake of her head. “I meant if I slept on Clark’s other side, I could be reassured there would be no hanky-panky between you two. Why should I be stuck on the couch, just because I’m not part of this couple?”
Lois:You could go home. No one is making you stay here.

“That’s not happening,” Cat retorted at the same time Lois said, “Absolutely not!”
I thought it was a livable solution. They all would have comfortable places to sleep.

“And we’ve got too much work to do for me to leave,” Cat said.
But he will be asleep. So her complaint really does not make sense.

Lois ran her hand up and down his arm. “Are you sure, Clark?”

No, he wasn’t sure,
dance he really does want her.

but he knew he couldn’t kick Cat out. She was too valuable of a friend to treat so poorly.
I don't know. It seems that having her as a friend has caused him more problems than it has ever been worth. She has made things much more difficult with Lois many times.

He would love nothing more than to fall asleep in Lois’s arms with her rambling on about some uninteresting topic,
So he gets bored by Lois's babbling?

Secondly, he was confident any subject Lois found to talk about, she could make interesting.
Oh, so this was an unworkable hypothetical situation.

That was, if he could pull his lips away from hers long enough for her to talk.
I guess that is also unlikely. I guess he has to go with the mantra he gave Meena a few weeks ago, work before pleasure.

Clark caressed Lois’s cheek with his palm, before placing a soft kiss to her lips. She stiffened before relaxing into it.
dance more kissing. Just this part I think we have had almost as much as in canon-season 1. Definately more kissing in the ASU section than in canon-season 1.

after he had talked Lois in letting Cat stay,
I think that should be "Lois into letting".

Lois would never forgive him if he chose Cat’s company over hers,
I think he is righ about this.

and Cat wouldn’t leave because she knew he needed her to find his true memories to stop the asteroid.
I am unconvinced this is so. I figure once Clark regains memories of some things everything will come back.

He had already slept in his sunglasses the night before.
Hmm, didn't Lois put up his sunglasses while in his hospital room, and she did not notice he looked exactly like Superman. I think there is more involved than just the glasses.

His pillow smelled of Lois. There was a faint hint of her perfume. She must have spent the night there recently. He smiled at this thought.
Wasn't the last time she spent the night there when he was missing, or did I make that up?

“You mean like that time I told you Clark was hot for your body, and that you should jump his bones, and put the whole office out of our collective misery, but you didn’t listen to me,” Cat returned.
She did try to follow through on this as soon afterward as it was practical. Clark refused her though. Although I would have to say that was probably the smart move. Accepting her at that point probably would have had bad consequences.

Anyway, if I remember correctly, that was the night that Lex shot me.”
Lois:And Clark does not make advances on women in hospital beds.

Why was that man allowed to walk free after doing that to Lois?
Good question, but I guess it is vaguely plausible it might have been self defense.

“When has that ever stopped you from doing what you wanted?
Lois:When secrecy was needed to protect Clark.

“Well, he wouldn’t,” Lois whispered with almost a shy giggle.
Because he is not one to kiss and tell?

Was she going to tell Cat what had happened between them at the hospital?
Of course not, then things would be too clear.

I guess Cat being there actually helped Clark realize more of the truth about some things, but only because Lois was willing to tell cat things she is not yet willing to tell Clark directly.

John Pack Lambert