He flushed, clearly understanding her veiled innuendo.
Lois: hyper more kissing.

“I would love nothing more than to be alone with you.”
So why doesn't he just send Cat away? Maybe the key to unlocking his memory is doing things with Lois. The key is to get his memory back, once that occurs doing specific things should be very easy.

“Where would she go?” Clark asked.

The answer was obvious. “Home,” she replied.
I agree with Lois here.

“Alone? To an empty apartment?” he asked.
Well, whose fault is that? Not his.

Lois had to admit that sounded like a sucky way to spend one’s last night on Earth,
So has Lois given up hope on finding SM?

but that had to be better than being a third wheel.
Lois:See, it would be kind to send Cat away. Clark should do it for her own good.

Clark took a deep breath and stood up straighter, almost more erect than she had ever seen him. “Cat says I’m the key to saving the world from the asteroid.”
This seems getting close to telling the truth.

A stray thought flitted across her mind, something about Clark joking about how he had come from another dimension to save hers from a natural disaster… oh, God! Had he been serious? She shook this thought away. Please, Lane, another dimension?
Actually he was, although this disaster was not the one he came to prevent.

Lois realized what Cat must have been referring to, and asked, “Does she know that you can contact Superman?”

Clark stared at her for a long moment and then nodded once. “Yes.”
Clark:And she even knows how I do it. Probably good not to tell Lois that though.

With great pains and reluctance, Lois finally admitted to herself that Cat might be right.
Of course this is assuming that Cat's force methods actually speed up memory recovery at all.

Nonetheless, it was a decision that left a bad taste in her mouth. Clark was the key to finding Superman, and the planet needed Superman, and they wouldn’t find Superman without Clark’s memories; therefore, like it or not, Lois needed to focus on getting Clark his memories back.
And how does Cat being there become a neccesary condition in this set up?

“I’d like that,” he replied with a tender smile. “But if we combined your knowledge of me with hers, we’re likely to get there more quickly.”
Clark is so lucky Cat is not there right now. She would make rude and uncalled for comments that would just disrupt things.

“Fine, she can stay,” Lois grumpily conceded.
hyper I like this plan.

“Coming…” he said, setting Lois down and whispering in her ear. “We should probably resist being overly affectionate while around Cat; she’s just getting over a broken heart.”
Lois:Hah, likely story, probably just made up to try to made Clark more susceptible to her seduction.

John Pack Lambert