Therefore, Lois was banging on Clark’s door a mere fifteen minutes after hanging up on him.

No one answered.
Uh-oh. She’s too late. Clark’s already a red smear on the garbage pile.

“If I were trying to kill you, I’d shoot the door down.”
Lo-is. :rolleyes: He’s not really that afraid of you.

She heard the deadbolt unlatch, and the door slowly opened.
rotflol

“What reason?” Clark asked, approaching Lois and glancing between the two of them.
Cat: [Linked Image] There there. I did offer to help you train him, but you refused.

Cat’s smile seemed to grow exponentially. “Yeah, Lois. What reason would that be?” she said with an air of false innocence, as if she didn’t know.
[Linked Image]

Clark seemed to buy it though, and gazed at Lois for the answer, his expression so naïve, so charming, in his not knowing. She knew she had to protect him from Cat’s evil wiles.
Plus, does a man without memories go back to being unicorn bait?

she almost didn’t recognize the cocky partner who sent her to the Metropolis Sewage Reclamation Plant to teach her a lesson.
Shorter hair. Smaller bra-size.

“I meant someone he could trust,” Lois said.

“I trust Cat,” Clark said, defending the other woman much to Lois’s chagrin.
There goes his chance for nookie in the next say…six days?

Clark’s brow furrowed in confusion. “No, she wasn’t. She wanted me to change into my Suit…”
Shouldn’t that be lower case from Lois’s POV?

He coughed with a quick glance at Cat. “Out… out of my suit.”
/imagines Clark at a loss with his tie/

“I’m not going anywhere,” Cat returned, standing her ground.

“Well, neither am I,” Lois said.

“You’re both welcome to stay,”
[Linked Image]

Clark said, sounding so much like the infuriating man Lois loved, she couldn’t decide if she wanted to kiss him or punch him.
Sounds like he’s got a good chance of brining company home to get a bigger party going once he gets his memory back.
RALPH: He’s tha man!
WALLY: [Linked Image]
JIMMY: /I’ll get started on the eulogy/

I’m not looking for a choice cut of meat,” Cat said, setting her hand possessively on Clark’s other shoulder.

“Are you hungry, Cat? I’m sorry, I should have asked,”
LOIS: [Linked Image]
CLARK: [Linked Image]

Well, of course she did, but not because he was any ol’ hot meat, but because she loved his hot body… him. Him. And Clark loved her.
Well…her body. Lex, now *he* also wants her for who she is.

“Yes, I do,” Clark said, not turning around. “I’ll always need Lois.”
[Linked Image] His memory is back!

Lois threw her hand towards Clark. “See,” she said still whispering, although she was starting to wonder why since he could clearly hear them.
LOIS: [Linked Image]

“I need Cat too,” Clark replied before Cat could.

“Why? What does she have that I don’t?” Lois demanded.
Crabs?

Nobody from work knows about us yet. Why don’t you send her away, so we can finally be alone?”

He shook his head. “I can’t do that. I need her too.”
Aww, he needs his training wheels for his second first time.

He shook his head. “I can’t do that. I need her too.”

Her face fell. “What?”
I knew it! wink

“No! Not like I need you,” he quickly reassured her, giving her another kiss. “Nothing like that.
Actually, it’s interesting that he remembers that concept but completely forgot who Superman is.

“And I’m not?” Lois returned.
No. New Clark’s much more fun.

Lois had to admit that sounded like a sucky way to spend one’s last night on Earth, but that had to be better than being a third wheel.
There *are* ways, as Lois herself had suggested earlier.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.