Originally posted by Darth Michael:
EW: Rachel = 4 times/night.

ER: Still ONS.
Clearly I'm at a loss. ONS isn't an abv. for once, then? Does it mean: One Night Sex? So, even if they have sex 10 times in one night, it still only counts as once? [Linked Image] I believe this is another potato / tomato scenario.

And tomorrow he’ll convince us that he can fly. They’re already building a ramp on his balcony.
clap Like Buzz Lightyear?

He really needs to stop comparing his nights to the one spent as Lex’s love slave in his wine cellar.
CANON CLARK: Okay, I could have done without the nausea, but I did get to watch Lois change her clothes in silhouette. VERY nice. [Linked Image]

Umm…Uuuu-kay. ER2EW: Maybe we can have this Clark shipped to Tempus. He’s pretty defective anyway and would likely not be able to sire an Utopia.
CLARK: If I'm so defective, that I can't "sire an Utopia" why don't you just leave me here to fail?

TEMPUS: Nope, I can't take that chance that this Lois is twice as smart as all the other ones to make up for the difference.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.