Clark inwardly sighed. It wasn’t his powers that made her seem more beautiful; it was the anticipation in her eyes. She still loved him, Superman him.
So, after all that bitching about her always going for Superman, he’s still quite happy to have a cheerleader/groupie at hand.

Even if her adoration was based on a very huge lie, he would take what he could get for the time being. He stepped closer as did she.
Maybe he could boink her, just once?

“Lois,” he murmured, reaching to push that lock of hair behind her ear. The lock of hair stayed there for a moment and then slipped back out. It still wasn’t quite long enough.

Jimmy pushed open the roof door to join them, and Clark stepped back.
clap There he is!

“Um… Jimmy’s fine, Mr. Superman, sir.”

Clark smiled.
“My lord Kal El is fine, Jimmy.”

Superman turned to face Lois again. “Clark said you found something of mine.”
JIMMY: Yeah. /points at Lois/

Her very presence filled him with hope, energy, and love, especially when she looked at him like that.
Umm…*that’s* what Krytonian’s call it?

“Clark and I found something with your crest on it in Kansas. It was… discarded by Bureau 39 in their haste to leave Smallville,”
Lois really did get an S-tattoo, huh?

“Do…?” She flushed. “Will you…? Do want to carry us at the same time? Or do you prefer… individually?”
SUPERMAN: I only take two women at the same time.

“Let me reassure you that I’ve… I won’t drop you, Jimmy,” Superman said. “I can carry you both at the same time, but it would be more comfortable for you to fly individually.”
/imagines Superman holding Lois like he always does while dangling Jimmy along with his foot./

“Uh… sure. You aren’t going to hold me like you typically hold Lois, are you?” Jimmy asked, shifting from foot to foot.
Well, if Lois took a photo, Jimmy wouldn’t hear the end of it from Lucy.

“I can, if you prefer. Usually I carry men standing, slightly off to my side, with an arm around their waist.”
But he’d make an exception for Jimmy and carry him in the ancient Greek scholar/student way?

She nodded enthusiastically as if to say she’d wait forever. He couldn’t help but smile at her again; knowing as soon as he told her his secret, it was doubtful he would ever see that expression again.
Good thing she wears ‘mad’ just as sexy?

“And to think I was here, just yesterday,” Jimmy chuckled. “It took two planes to get us back home this afternoon. Man, you could make a mint transporting people around.”
[Linked Image] But being a satellite launch platform pays even better.

Lois nodded, wrapping her arms around his neck. “I must admit, Superman, I’ve missed this.” She cleared her throat. “Flying… with you. I’ve always enjoyed it.”
Maybe if she jumped out of planes more often?

Flying would be the perfect time, too. It wasn’t as if she would push out of his arms, so high in the sky.
clap /imagines Lois pushing out of his arms and then falling with her arms crossed over her chest until he catches her again and she glares at him/

What exactly would he say to her?
“I’m sorry. Please don’t use the Kryptonite.”?

Actually, she probably did now that he had been outed. Shame filled him as he realized that he had never flown to Smallville to talk to her after that incident with Tempus at the mayoral debate.
Oops? Would make for a fun article: “I was Superman’s first and he never called me again.”

There hadn’t been a way that he could have told her his secret and still have made love to her that night.
Well… I’m sure Walt could have suggested a way.

She had said something about it not being right, them not being married and all.
Right.

Had she been afraid of what he might do while she was asleep,
More alien probing? Naked pictures of her for the SkyNet?

Had she settled for him because she was too scared to go out into the dating world again without her bodyguard by her side?
clap

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.