-- Response to John's FDK -- (cont.)

I don't think that will happen, seeing how much she distrusts liars.
CLARK: What does that have to do with me telling her out of love? Oh, right, she won't love me because I lie. Right. That's why I was going to have SM tell her.

He is not telling yet.
CLARK: My mom taught me to be polite! Ladies first.

This is probably the action that will make her least suspect CK=SM.
Being shot? Yep. clap

SM: I have a big secret to tell you, so I thought we could stay here a bit.
LOIS: O-K-A-Y.

SM: I am not jealous. I want you to sleep with Clark.
LOIS: [Linked Image] MEN!

This is not as encoraging as if she said "are dating", but not as bad as if she said "were dating".
She's still thinking about it.

Clark: And she is not at all suspicious of this.
LOIS: Who knows? Maybe he's a super matchmaker back on Krypton.

And Lois misses another clue.
evil

LOIS: wallbash

Two more clues. 1- the excessive "I'm sorry" line. 2- the kissing. Is this the first time Superman has kissed her in any way?
Yep, she can't last long now, can she? Also, not this isn't the first time he kissed her head. I believe the first time was after he rescued her from the Sewage Facililty. He's never kissed her lips. Well, not as SM.

I think it is more complexed than that.
CLARK: My whole life is complex.

This is a good sign, although I am not sure how SM can use it. Well, acutally, he could use this as the opening to explain why that is.
CLARK: It was? [Linked Image]

Clark did not reaveal the truth. I was really hoping he would, although I sort of doubted he would. I suspected that the EW had plots to do more with the Italy angle.
[Linked Image]

Oh no, Oh no, Oh no. <<Realization strikes on how evil this writer could actually get>> There is a character in this story who likes to take trips to Italy. I really, really hope Lois does not go there with him. Noooo.
laugh Cat?

Oh this is how SM has gotten around it being truly detrimental that others known about the ship, he has avoided saying that he came in it.

SM: I didn't ever travel in that ship. No sirree.

Lois: So what did you use the ship for.

SM: Actually it is not me ship exactly. It belonged to a relative of mine who has since died.

Lois: Wait, you had a relative here on earth.

SM: Yes, but he died tragically over 20 years ago.

Lois: That is sad. Are there any other of your people here on earth.

SM: Not to my knowledge.
This is all true. laugh

Is this a non-longer existent scratch? The bandage is fresh because he could not wear it as SM.
Yes.

Why is he wearing these glasses?
I know I haven't mentioned it in like 10 parts, but when they first trecked to the Irig farm (the night of the mosquitoes), Clark cracked the bridge of his glasses. They were being held together with electrical tape. I'll go back and add a line of explanation.

Wait, does this mean that it still may exist?
LOIS: As I thought while talking to Perry, if he gets fired, he might disappear leaving me with this mystery in my life I'll never find an answer to. So, yes, we still have a relationship, what kind, I'm not quite sure yet. That all depends on Clark.

CLARK: <<sweating profrusely>> Really? Me? I need to speak up? Huh?

Clark: I have bigger goals than that. They are accomplished by keeping Lois happy, not be ahead of her.

Perry: But you want her to respect you.

Clark: Good point. Next time I will make sure to get the by-line. This time, I think Lois deserves it.
LOIS: I *always* deserve it, but I graciously share it with my partner.

Is this because he told her that Superman was there are the farm...
[Linked Image]

Lois: You said Superman was there in Kansas.

Clark: Lois, we are keeping that low-key. You know it, and I know it, but we don't want to share it with everyone.
Good guess.

How are they going to get out of this one. Is Lois going to save Clark, or let him fry?
That's the question all right.

You are so mean, ending on a note like this.
Who me? blush Actually, this was the one where I miscounted the pages and it originally had like 26 double spaced pages instead of the over the top 21, which I had originally thought. So, I had to trim it down and moved the end of this scene to the next part. My apologies. I hadn't meant for a cliffy. Really, I hadn't... but if I've got to cut a scene short, that's the way to go, right? laugh Thanks for reading!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.