Michael: See if I spread out the FDK over a couple of days, then I get double the fun, right? wink
So, after all that bitching about her always going for Superman, he’s still quite happy to have a cheerleader/groupie at hand.
CLARK: Um... [Linked Image]

Maybe he could boink her, just once?
CLARK: Um, Michael, I don't "boink", I float, and I don't think I could stop at once.

There he is!
laugh

“My lord Kal El is fine, Jimmy.”
hyper

But being a satellite launch platform pays even better.
SM: I believe that invoice from EPRAD still hasn't been paid. I better send in Bruno <<kisses left fist>> and Fred <<kisses right fist>>.

Maybe if she jumped out of planes more often?
LOIS: I asked on the way to Kansas but the flight attendants frowned upon it.

/imagines Lois pushing out of his arms and then falling with her arms crossed over her chest until he catches her again and she glares at him/
clap

“I’m sorry. Please don’t use the Kryptonite.”?
LOIS: You mean that stuff is real? Of course, that's how you were able to be shot! Go fetch me some at once. Oh, wait, you can't, can you?

SM: [Linked Image]

LOIS: Well, shucks.

Oops? Would make for a fun article: “I was Superman’s first and he never called me again.”
CLARK: But... but... but... I did call and she had joined the ARMY and... No, wait, that sounds worse for me. Never mind. I'm going to stick with 'no comment'.

Well… I’m sure Walt could have suggested a way.
[Linked Image]

More alien probing? Naked pictures of her for the SkyNet?
Probably more of the former than the latter.

Right. Probably never.
evil

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.