John: Thank you for the feedback! smile1 Really, Herb? Thanks. Wait, you're not Herb. How do you know?

It seems like a legitimate business venture to me. Resplendant Man's charging people to be rescued was over the top. However I see no particular reason why Superman can't sell rides. It might be inconvenient if he also does emergency rescues, but other than that, I think it is a legitimate way to make money.
SUPERMAN: It would make me feel like and be treated no better than a taxi driver for people like the Luthors and Churches of the world. No thanks.

She is nothing like Lana.
CLARK: dance

Lois: So why don't you take me flying more often?

SM: Because then people would think there is something between us and it would make you a target.

Lois: I could wear a disguise while flying with you, like a red wig and glasses, and no one would recognize me.
SUPERMAN: Because I'd rather you stay home and cuddle with Clark.

He is going to tell her.
That's the plan.

I don't know. She might try if she is really mad. Also, she might be more mad that he told her in a place where she is at his mercy. Hmm, I think this is a bad idea.
CLARK: [Linked Image] Well, okay, then. I won't tell her.

Sometimes force leads to the least cooperation.
Like heroes, Lois tends to react, not think.

Well, his ability to look at it this way is a good sign.
CLARK: Yea! I'm learning.

I don;t know. Since he thinks he is Clark, this seems more right then him saying "Lois, I'm Superman".
Good point, but in most stories it's the other way around.

Not a good idea. Under the circumstances Lois will go balistic. She will believe him, because she knows it is possible.
Yeah. Probably not a good idea to tell Lois while aroused.

Wait, she only Probably knows he was speaking the truth?
Well, if she hadn't been paying attention to national news. Nah, you're right. blush I'll change it.

He had better tell her soon then.
CLARK: That's the plan.

<John's happy with this development> He is going to tell her.
That's the plan.

It will be easier than anyone else doing it. Anyway, maybe she will recover quickly. She does believe Superman can survive the leap.
That's true.

CLARK: What? Who would do that to me? I mean, who already knows?

Now he knows, and knowing is half the battle.
Acting on it is the other half.

Hmm, too bad this is not obvious enough for Lois to realize Superman does not eat sweets.
LOIS: Really? Superman doesn't like sweets? That's strange neither does Clark. Small world.

I think this would be a perfect time to tell her.
LOIS: [Linked Image] You told these STRANGERS before you told me?!

CLARK: They're my parents.

LOIS: What you're from Krypton too?

CLARK: No, I mean my adoptive folks.

LOIS: You mean the ones who DIED?

CLARK: Well, kind of. I'm from another dimension and in my dimension...

LOIS: Just stop talking. I don't want to hear anymore. Martha, please drive me into Smallville so I can rent a car so I can drive to the airport and fly myself home.

CLARK: Lois, you're being ridiculous.

LOIS: *I'm* being ridiculous! Out of my way, flyboy!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.