looking more beautiful than ever.
He should tell her the truth, then he can act on that thought.

to push that lock of hair behind her ear.
Hmm, is Lois going to notice when Clark pushes her hair in the same way?

“Hey, where’s CK?” Jimmy asked, looking around. “Isn’t he coming with us?”
Hopefully Jimmy won't grill CK on what he was up to while they were in Kansas.

Clark: See that is the wonderful thing about Superspeed. I can write an article some time no one suspects and tell evertone I wrote it while Lois and Jimmy were in Kansas.

if you prefer. Usually I carry men standing, slightly off to my side, with an arm around their waist.”
Lois: smile1 She is gald to touch me. Oh wait, only when I'm Superman. Well, I will take what I can get.

She cleared her throat. “Flying… with you. I’ve always enjoyed it.”
She is nothing like Lana.

“As have I,” he whispered, scooping her into his arms and taking flight.
Lois: grumble So why don't you take me flying more often?

SM: Because then people would think there is something between us and it would make you a target.

Lois: I could wear a disguise while flying with you, like a red wig and glasses, and no one would recognize me.

Clark spent the whole journey from Metropolis to Kansas, wondering how to tell her his secret,
hyper He is going to tell her.

Flying would be the perfect time, too. It wasn’t as if she would push out of his arms, so high in the sky.
I don't know. She might try if she is really mad. Also, she might be more mad that he told her in a place where she is at his mercy. Hmm, I think this is a bad idea.

She would be forced to listen to everything he had to say.
Sometimes force leads to the least cooperation.

Clark loved her, that was a given. He knew she still harbored feelings for Superman, which he had come to terms with, somewhat. He was still Superman after all.
Well, his ability to look at it this way is a good sign.

‘Lois, I’m Clark’ seemed to be the right words, but they felt wrong.
I don;t know. Since he thinks he is Clark, this seems more right then him saying "Lois, I'm Superman".

If Clark had a choice, he would tell Lois as he had told Rachel, in-between kisses before they made love;
Not a good idea. Under the circumstances Lois will go balistic. She will believe him, because she knows it is possible.

Actually, she probably did now that he had been outed.
Wait, she only Probably knows he was speaking the truth?

He didn’t want to be forced to reveal himself to Lois as he had been with Lana.
He had better tell her soon then.

John Pack Lambert