Christina: Oh, good, you noticed the double post. For some reason, when I post FDK on my laptop is does the same thing because the keys and touchpad are so sensative. Very frustrating.

Trying to prevent him from running out on you, eh?
Or telephoning home.

I wonder how this would have gone if he had gotten to the note first. Probably would have gone off on his own, no doubt.
Yep. And he wouldn't have Lois as his back-up. Very bad case scenario.

Yes and Yes. You have every right to be nervous this time, Clark.
Actually, everything that has to do with Lois makes him nervous.

Lois: *shrugs* Chocolate before kisses. Usually this is a no-brainer. Now? No so much.
No, she knew that she couldn't kiss Clark while eating Chocolate, which is why is eats it almost all the way to Kansas. She's not really in the mood to kiss Mr. Lying Pants at the moment.

Family without them being family.
In a way, yes.

And the way to make a baby is pretty enjoyable too, isn't it Clark?

Clark: *blushes* no comment.
CLARK: No, I wasn't thinking... blush But now that you bring it up. It is, isn't it? laugh

Going to make staying away from her in the red suit all the harder isn't it, Clark?

Clark: *blushes even deeper* It doesn't mean I won't keep trying to stay away.
Staying away was easier when she wanted to kiss Clark.

Lois: *muttering to herself* Until he can be fully truthful with me how can I trust him enough for such a trip?

Poor Clark.
Whenever she thinks Tahiti, she will think Superman, so going there with Clark really isn't an option.

And, yes, poor Clark, but WHOSE fault is this?

I wonder if Lois is paying any attention to his body language here because it's screaming, "I'm telling! I'm telling!"
Yep. She noticed.

Ah, the double deja vu kicking in to help nudge her trust the right way again.
Maybe. Maybe not.

Oh he is going to get into so much trouble for this.
Yes, indeedy. evil

Oh poor Clark, playing the "beat down" (bad phrasing, trying to come up with a better one) to Lois's upset wife. Would two beds be better for this couple I wonder?
LOIS: Two beds, yes.

CLARK: One bed, and maybe I can remind her why she liked me in the first place. [Linked Image]

LOIS: Like THAT'S going to happen.

CLARK: It could.

LOIS: It won't.

CLARK: You never know.

LOIS: Trust me. I know.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.