John: I love that you had to come back and post more FDK. laugh Oh, shucky-darn. wink

It is working better than I expected, especially since they did not go through town.
They'll get to town eventually.

I am waiting for Thomas to come and yell out "Jerome" though.
[Linked Image]

What happens if Superman is really needed?
Then either he'll find a way or he'll reveal himself to her. Same problem canon Clark had when he flew out to Smallville with his Lois.

Is CK still being light on the Superman apparenaces by the way?
Nope. Superman back to being himself. The Kents were reading an article about that in the paper the day he stopped by with the canning supplies.

He has snuck off too many times.
He may have disappeared once or twice to go return videos.

Then wouldn't it be faster if they were both getting their stuff at the same time?
No. Then she'd have to double back and pick him up or wait for him to come to her place. Anyway, if she lets him out of her sight, he'll have the opportunity to make a phone call.

Doesn't he see she is not gong to let him sneak off, ever again.
Well, not ever. Just until she finds out why he's been lying to her.

Well it is not his first time in there. Although this time won't even be as romantic as last time.
CLARK: You can say that again.

After what happened in the supply closet at the Metro Club, I do not think she believes this claim one bit.
You'd be surprised at how many times you see a woman holding a sheet to her body (on tv or in a movie) after having sex with a man, so he can't see her naked. Some people are just weird that way. clap

Wouldn't this still give him a chance for an extremely quick trip to Kansas? Or do the airport restrooms lack convenient exit methods? Still even if he had to rush back throgh the airport, can't he just travel so fast no one sees him?
Many airport bathrooms have two entrances, but would he be able to make it out of the bathroom, out of the SECURE airport, to Kansas, check things out, and back in the time it takes the average man to use the restroom? I think not.

Clark you really should get a cell phone.
CLARK: They were pretty bulky back in 1993 and I already have to hide my Clark clothes during the spin. What if it rings while I'm out on a rescue?

Lois: Kent you need to learn a lot better snooping skills from me. Always get phone numbers for everyone you know. See, you are not up to Kerth material yet if you know people for however long you have known Martha and don't get their phone number.
CLARK: I couldn't see any instance where Jerome would need to phone the Kents about something.

"Hi, this is Jerome. I am coming to visit with my work associate who only knows me by my other name Clark. We have to chekc out some farmer taken prisoner by supposed government agents, but when we come by your place, just plase call me Clark."
CLARK: [Linked Image] Now, you tell me!

Just aske Lois who called her. She can tell you the Kents are OK. Whether she will at this point, who knows.
LOIS: That would be a "not".

And let him difuse the situation and give the Topeka Journal the scoop? No way, Mr. Kent. If we want to get a really good story here, we need to be ready before Superman shows up.
Yep.

She is thinking deeply on the situation.
Or she (unlike canon Lois) keeps wondering when they'll make their appearance again.

Why not? Crazed, rouge government agents show up, throw her out of a plane, clean out a warehouse full of intriging material, and then vanish. They killed Mr. Thompson too if I remember correctly. So they feel above the law, murder, and have no respect for her, but want to prevent sexual relations with Superman. Clark sees Lex everywhere, Lois sees Bureau 39, eventually one or the other might be right.
Of course, B39 - alien chasing group - really doesn't have much in common with what they know about this story. It's a stretch. A good one, but still a stretch, which is what Clark is saying.

Maybe they both could be, Bureau 39 and Lex could join forces.
Scary thought.

She might be wrong sometimes, but so is Clark in suspecting Lex, so it all works. Well, actually, has Clark been wrong with any of his suspicions of Lex to date? Well, I guess he was wrong in suspecting Lex might kill Lois. Although he did shot her.
I think the only time Clark suspected Lex and it wasn't him was during Ides of Met. when he suspected that Lex had something to do with Henry Harrison because the guy once worked for LexCorp.

He doesn't know where Kryptonite first landed, does he?
No, he doesn't know where Tempus got the Kryptonite.

Wow, Lois is being extremely cruel. I thought we were going to get this but no such luck.
Why you don't want to anger the woman you love, because she'll play cruel tricks like this on you. Again, she's still getting used to kissing a guy she needs to clean her mouth before she can kiss, it *could* have been an honest mistake (is how Clark took it). He was just thrilled she wanted to kiss him.

Well, at least Clark is able to correctly think with Lois teasing him so mercilessly.
<see above> Doesn't recognize the teasing.

He doesn't know the half of it though.
Nope.

Lois: I am being a good girlfriend. I am giving him plenty of alone time. Alone with me. That is the type of alone time boyfriends want, right.

Clark: It doesn't count if you eat double-fudge chocolate.

Lois: Hey, you can still kiss me.

Clark: Hm, and then I would have a really reason to be away for a little bit.
clap Although Clark doesn't really want to associate throwing up to Lois's kisses. He's not that desperate to escape.

Well, at least people will recognize him.
Uh-huh. They'll recognize "Jerome".

Hey, I want a realy wedding cake. If I do this enough around Clark he will associate chocolate with me, and not his parents death, so we can have a real wedding cake

For those slow on Lois speak real wedding cake=chocolate.
He's already been engaged to bridezilla who shoved wedding cake in his mouth for a week to try to get him to stop gagging on it.

Well, her teasing has not had any negative impacts on how Clark feels about her.
CLARK: <blissfully daydreaming, while hoping they drive North from Topeka>

End of Part 1 FDK Response.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.