/takes diagram sheet from Clark, turns it over, hands it back/
CLARK: I see, if I look at the diagram this way, we're in a full time committed relationship, but if I turn it back this way, it's just a one-night-stand. Hmmmm. Good to know.

Lana really did a number on him that Lois doesn’t even register on his relationship radar like that.
Yes, more on that later.

That’s our Clark. Always happy and ready to earn his ‘let’s help the girlfriend in the shower’ badge.
CLARK: Just be careful where you pin it.

Hmm…what does that remind me of… You know, a male bovine refusing to do his duty when it’s expected of him… No wonder Lois had no chance. Not with those kind of role models in Clark’s youth…
clap

ER: ‘Little’? Oh, Jonny isn’t a big guy, huh?

LOIS: I was *only* serving drinks!

ER: Well, it’s didn’t sound like she wanted Clark to know that.
LOIS: blush Let's just keep that above dialogue between us.

/pulls out 47th unofficial biography on the woman who dumped Superman/
clap

JAMES OLSEN (Alt-Dimension): Actually, it's a very interesting read.

Isn’t that bad for the merchandise?
TONI: With a soggy, dirty mop? Nope. Just need to clean her up afterwards.

CLARK: Lou’s just hired muscle.
LOIS: Hired muscle that knows as much as the boss lady. Hired muscle with an ear to the boss lady.

It was an *accident*! Just like Allie almost having a fatal car accident.
Possibly in criminal court, I was thinking civil. Loss of ability to do one's job on one's own. Loss of quality of life. Medical expenses. Rehabilitation. Pain and suffering. (See extra civil charges added on by Lois's co-workers under that title). etc.

You mean for us if you had there or for Lois since he did?
To the readers. Lois and Clark will continue later on.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.