Christina: Sorry to hear about your computer problems. frown I hope your laptop feels better soon. Thank you for the long FDK despite your computer's illness.

Well Clark..

I keep forgetting this Clark is slightly more experienced in that front than the last one, isn't he?
This Clark hasn't been quite so patient of a Clark as canon Clark was, no. Although, if you look at it from another viewpoint, one might say knowing what he's missing may make him an even more patient man than canon Clark.

Wait... This was Clark's story?? Lois are you trying to steel his story?
LOIS: Of course *not*! We're partners, for one. Secondly, I'm investigating the Metro Gang... They MAY not have anything to do with the fires. <<tries to look innocent>>

Oh Lois, you're feeling vulnerable and want to get back up to speed. Don't you know that working those things too hard too fast will set you back if you're not careful?
LOIS: No pain, no gain.

You may be grasping at straws but if you follow those "psychic leaps" you might get yourself in a better position to get the story.
Funny thing is, that whole section quoted, isn't psychic leap, it's canon. wink

*snickers then runs off as her Lois muses try to stop her from laughing*
Yeah, I always liked that scene too. laugh

You know, I hadn't thought about that.
I gave her a whole 6 weeks since the shooting to heal.

Best friend? I'd say almost-boyfriend but of course my fellow LnC!Lois begs to differ.
I'm thinking the line between the two is getting thinner.

Oh! Is her memory kicking at its cage saying, "Let me out!!! Remember me so that he can get his comeuppance!"
Perhaps. A bit.

Ok, not quite the bird I was expecting to sing.
Sorry, only dribs and drabs, no full recovery of memories.

Awww! And understandable considering the last time she felt like that she ended up injured (even though it was because she chose to react to that feeling instead of freezing.
LOIS: How was I to know that Lex would be so stupid to discharge his weapon while it was aimed so close to me?

*blushing snickers and titters from my Lois muses*
Margot!Lois: Suure, Clark.
Lnc!Lois: *eyeroll*
They don't believe him?

Burning even hotter than before. Oh you two...
Hmmmm. Maybe they shouldn't have had that pasta at lunch today at Ralph's Pasta-ria.

"A good throwdown..." Lois are you sure you want to use those words?
clap Funny thing is, those were the words I wrote for the scene when I originally transcribed the canon scene for my notes (for Another Lois). Here they take on a completely different connotation.

Good boy.

Aaand now my Clark!muse is objecting to the term.
Oh, dear. Which term is that? "Good boy"? "Initiative"? or "uncomfortable"?

Why yes it is... although she'd try and kill you if you said that.
Yes, best not to mention Superman at this juncture. Kind of like a swim in an icy cold lake.

Well here comes a second OH my!
evil

*shakes finger* NOT true, Clark!!
Hmmmmm. So, I'm the only one who thought Clark's words were funny? Let's just say he's not thinking with all cylinders at the moment.

HEE!! Finally you two!
[Linked Image]

Something tells me things are not going to go well for poor Chuck. I think these two will break the story well enough without him on the inside from here anyway.
Hmmmm. You think he's about to expose his press pass? [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.