“I don’t know. Just familiarity. Does ‘draw you a diagram’ mean anything to you?”
/raises hand/

“Sweet Thing, I should get you out of here,” Clark whispered his serious words with a teasing wink.
I wonder what they’ll say when they find one of their ‘dancing girls’ entertaining a customer. /after reading the rest and remembering Another Lois/ Oh, right, they’d tell her to entertain after the show and remember to deliver 66% of the cut the boss.

Show time! God, sometimes she hated undercover work.
Riiiiight.

She pressed her lips together. Was that how he thought their partnership worked? “‘Letting me’?” She raised an eyebrow.
laugh

“I’m already perfectly placed to continue this story, so I’m going back whether you like it or not. I’m still top banana here,” she informed him in no uncertain terms.
Well… Toni’s more into guys, so…

Clark grinned and leaned forward to whisper, “You know, Lois, I’ve never had a problem with you being on top.”
laugh

Her mind continued with a lightning fast montage of images of lying on his bed, in various stages of undress, sweat covering their bodies. A moaning pulsing need rushed through her body.
Ooooooh!

Lois reached up and grabbed his tie, jerking him forward. “I swear if you ever breathe a word of that to anyone…”
She’s tar him?

Had he really liked the chicken outfit?
He’s got a thing for leotards?

Lois glared at her so-called partner. “Liked the feathers, huh?”
They’re recently come up with the theory that raptors had lots of feathers and ate their prey alive drool

“It turns out that I went to high school with Lola’s older brother. Small world,” Clark said, nudging his partner with his foot. “She knew me as Chuck.”
Ooooh! And she had a crush on her older brother’s bad-boy friend?

“Oh?” Toni inquired. “Well, catch up on your own time.”
Couldn’t he ‘catch up’ with her on company time?

What in the world was Luthor doing talking to the new head of the Metro Gang? Obviously, he wasn’t here on a social visit
Uuuuummm…

She was wearing some kind of white fur stole over her shoulders, which seemed to distract from the outfit more than enhance it.
Oh boy.

Lois started to sing “I’ve Got A Crush on You”. Her voice was low and sultry, and her eyes stared straight into Clark’s.

By the time she had gotten to the second verse, her eyes still had yet to leave Clark’s.
goofy

His eyes focused strongly at the back of Luthor’s head.
[Linked Image]

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.