John: Thanks smile1

I like the desciption of their development of the routine of friendship.
I figure their friendship developed a little more quickly than in canon with him doing more and them spending so much time together. Amoungst other things.

What's wrong with Wanda?
JOHNNY TAYLOR: I didn't like it. Whatcha goin' to do? Send the Toasters afta me? Phaw!

Of course this might be because Clark always assumers this is required of him.
clap Yes, it could be that Clark read more into Perry look than Perry intended. Very possible.

Clark would love to know this fact. He would be all over the place. Maybe it is good she has not told him.
Ah... Another UST fan (that would be Unresolved Sexual Tension). clap

LOIS: I've made it my priority to keep those two (Lex and Clark) apart.

People love danger. In late 19th century San Francisco there was a part of town people would go to half hoping to be Shanghaied. If done right danger draws out the crods.
Yep, that's another reason why the speakeasy was packed in TOGOM.

Is she trying to blow his cover. On the other hand if it went as it did in canon, he introducted himself as Charles King, and Toni Taylor decided to designate him as Charlie. So it would not really be a cover blow at all that others use acceptable nicknames for Charles for him.
Charles King, it was.

Obviously she never brought him up to speed on her alias either.
He knew her alias, but when one gasps someone's name in surprise, usually it's their REAL name not their alias.

Maybe tnormally they do not have even enough standing room.
evil

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.