Oops. My bad. Thought it just happened hush-hush off screen so as to not get Lex Luthor all queasy.
I'm guessing Lex doesn't get queasy, easy.

It’s all in who your father’s sleeping with.
Nepotism is the 2nd oldest profession.

Oh, *that’s* why Lois is all talk and no show with Clark on the dark side.
<<Hands on hips, add in Southern accent>> Well, Michael, is that some crack about my Nfic writing style? And here I was just about to post another one on the dark side. [Linked Image] and considering adding in a freebee dark side WC backstory fic, too. <<tsk, tsk>> I have to check with my Betas. It might be a little TMI.

Okay. If the evil bad guy say’s so…
Right. They never lie.

No wonder he got kicked out of so many foster families in his teens. Always got the bathroom all sticky with the white cream spraying everywhere
clap

There was once a story where Lois developed - and died from – backside heatvisioning.
[Linked Image]

/nods/ It’s one of many options.
So far I've only found the funny Tank stories (and some good drama like this years TOGOM)

No-no. They’ve had fun. It’s just that they had been friends and weren’t doing it for recreational purposes. At first. There was one where Clark decided to jump in in order for Lois to not have Lex do the honors.
I'm sure Lex appreciated Clark's warming up Lois for him.

CLARK: I bet he paled in comparison.

LEX: Hey!

And yes. Nine of them, in fact. She collects them from the frat-boys who sold them to her.
laugh And she's only got nine? It must be a slow month.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.