It really was all very undignified.
EW: I think what Lois was saying was that they haven't yet made their appearance in this fic (if they do at all).

Probably before. But he had taken an effort to empty two cups of coffee into his morning whisky that day.
He must be one of the board of director's nephews, because otherwise I can't see Perry hiring him.

No-no, the copy is fine. But the slut-tutoring. That might be helpful.
clap My apologies. I only tutor in adding commas everywhere (why my Betas are the best due to their paitence with me). Other types of sluty behavior I refer over to Cat's... expertice, shall we say.

Yeah yeah yeah. Then why has he been in a profession where they have bulky, sweaty men and steam rooms?
MENKEN's GHOST: No, no! I just like to see guys slug it out. That's all.

Awwwww… she’s adorable! /takes great care to *not* pet her head.
clap Always recommended.

Although, she might want to think about their kids and their prospects. With Lois’s genes having to pick up the slack, they’ll be happy if they graduate with honors from the lesser Ivy League schools.
LOIS: Michael, Clark isn't smart-impared, he's experience-impared. <<cough>> Naive.

Yeah, but wouldn’t the cream be counterproductive to the laser beam? Either that or it might make a huge mess in the bathroom every time.
[Linked Image] Yeah, that could end up being kind of messy, but he had to teach himself and everyone else uses shaving cream... rotflol

And yet, she is still cold. At least from where Clark’s coming
CLARK: Well, I have to do it, so she doesn't see me... so, it's mostly in the back.

Wouldn’t that be the ultimate Tank ending?
Would it?

Well, she did get pregnant a lot of times when she barely knew Clark. She even got pregnant once when they’ve been best friends. Actually, there’s several of those scenarios.
Wow, Clark, that's some pretty powerful aura you got there. jawdrop Lois getting pregnant just from hanging out with you.

CLARK: What? thud No! Where's the fun in that?

LOIS: You and me, bub!

So, great body with well-rounded corners, fits great into your hand, but would have a black soul? Okay, that *is* comparable. Luckily, they’re not compatible.
LOIS: <<wryly>> Yeah, my body rejected *that* soul. <<thinks a minute>> Does Cat even have a soul?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.