Look! Not even a week late with FDK hyper

Her words filled his heavy heart with Kryptonite.
But he’s too much of a self-obsessed lunkhead to realize the implications.

“Goodbye, Lois,” Superman replied, stepped out the door and disappeared into the sky.
wave Can we get a new model now? One that works correctly?

He was quite sure that the expression on his reporter’s face was one that only could have been put there by one Mad Dog Lane. He appeared like Perry imagined Elvis had after he discovered Priscilla had been intimate with that karate instructor.
[Linked Image]

What was Kent doing with those? Were they his? Or had he taken them from Lois?
Time to ask for a urine sample.

Perry picked up the telephone, figuring it was about time he intervened.
Sneaky!

It was an awful habit and he had seen it ruin more than one promising career, including the great Billy Norcross,
Oh? Also, Ralph?

“Kent, the only time I’ve ever seen that girl rest is when she was up three nights straight on a stakeout and passed out at her desk,” Perry said.
clap

The Chief grinned. “They’ve got the best pastrami sandwiches this side of Gotham.”

Kent made a face that said, he could skip that experience, and said, “Maybe I’ll just whip her up something at home.”
That, too? What *is* up with him?

“Oh, son, if you let that woman know you can cook she’ll get her meat hooks into you faster than it would take an Elvis song to reach number one,”
Ooooh! Plan B!

The bars and restaurants in his dimension had banned tobacco products in favor of a healthier workplace for its employees, but obviously that hadn’t happened here yet.
No, in Metropolis the waiters still run around with a smoke hanging from their lips, sprinkling ash on all the dishes they serve.

“Bill,” Perry said, holding out his hand to the man at the booth.
Very sneaky!

We took off his jacket and found that he had a blood spot soaking his right shoulder and realized he must have been shot as well as Lois.
So, he really did catch the wayward bullet?

Landry says he was told to put the cyborg boxers into that cell by an older man in a business suit who he thought was a police detective.” He shrugged.
Nigel? What if they showed Nigel’s picture to him? And didn’t Asabi say he had handled the situation? Or was that Nigel and Asabi both handling it independently?

his soda which had been tampered with,
That was Asabi.

“Well, that’s overkill,” Perry said, taking a sip of his drink.
There ain’t no such thing as overkill.

“Sounds like somebody sending a message,” replied Henderson.

“Never turn on your backer?” Clark guessed.
Considering he was supposed to die even without turning, I’m guessing it’s ‘never disappoint your backer’?

“And with his deep pockets, it’s possible nobody will ever know.”
There’s still the sniper option.

That it would be a waste of both his and Luthor’s time and the city’s money.
That’s actually true.

“I don’t like it,” Perry grumbled. “Too slick.”

“Like oil,” Clark agreed.
How about they try and see if boiling oil would stick more to Luhtor?

“I would have loved to see you have that conversation with Lois,” Perry said.
laugh

Henderson sighed. “You know, I just wanted to head home for the night. See if I remembered what my kid looks like. Thanks, Kent.”
That what a picture of them and the Missus is for. It’s usually placed on the desk of the workplace and another one in the wallet.

“Did you tell her about Menken?” Perry asked.

The reporter scoffed. “Did you see her in the office today?”
laugh

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.