Thanks. There it is. But it wasn't all that slobbery. Maybe a bit open lipped lock. Then again, LnC's in HiM was just longer but just as tame.
See, the problem is that you're not looking at it through Lois-colored glasses. From her POV...

They don't. Oh dear. Poor business magnates.
Don't worry, they always find a way... or a loophole.

/appears heartbroken before remembering this solves the MMC cliffhanger conundrum. I'm just before the part with the sunbath.
evil (fasten your seatbelt so you don't get whiplash)

I finished typing up what I wrote during my vacation and it only was 2.5 parts (if that). frown So, after tonight's posting I'll still be roughly 5 parts behind (depending on whether or not I can finish this .5 part today). So, it looks like I'll be sticking to the every 3 days posting schedule until I catch up. Luckily, it shouldn't take too long as we're getting to the section that has been mapped out in my brain for weeks and should be written quickly. It was these transistion scenes that slowed me down. Now, on to the fun parts! [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.