Michael: wave

So, who gets custody of the Godzilla doll?
Trask. As he already has Godzilla's spaceship.

I did miss the new bits though and would love to see those shown instead of told. Especially the LnC stuff The…edgier bits.
I'll work on those for the Archive version. Let's see, I have a deleted scene where Cat comes into a morning meeting and much to LnC's suprise sits in Clark's lap and promptly sticks her tongue in his mouth in a big slobbery kiss (as she does in canon BTW), but other than that the scene was about Perry dividing the Superman stories between Lois and Clark, which I felt worked better in summary fashion. Trying to move the story along faster to the juicer episodes. rotflol

Big game hunter.
No, that's Lex.

If he brings chocolate? And/or waits a couple more days?
No, that won't work this time.

Yes, but she could always say that she forgives him and graciously accept his groveling?
She could, but with her history, not likely.

Yeah, I do think he mumbled more on the show
He did. Just trying to point out more of the differences between this Clark and canon Clark at this point.

Hey! What’s with that kiss? When was that?
See above about deleted scene. This is addressed again in a later part.

As opposed to Lois who’d also like to crack the lollipop to get at the gooey center.
Again, I believe Rule #66 applies here.

He brought some corn from Kansas
Sorry, my speechwriting skills come from the farmcountry.

Citizens, fellow Kryptonians! It is an honor to be announce today my betrothal to the lady Zara…
Doubting he'd mention that speech to Lois, though.

He’s fast. Faster than he was with Cat.
Well, Lois did dump him...

So, they truly only work for the check and even the board either has to volunteer or be employed.
Canon line.

Now, Superman. That’s not very courteous of you.
He said "Thank you."

Flashback? Or just a reputation?
Also, deleted was the scene when Murray Brown visited (per canon) only this time Lois recognized him and threw away his business card after he left.

Which would make lots of good money. So…?
<<cough>> Sell out <<cough>>

Plus, Cat’s not tax-refundable.
How exactly is hiring a hooker a business expense?

You’re Lex is not a very nice guy. Reminds me of the one from one of Carol’s stories.
Lex's personality, as it came to women, was already described in Another Lois.

Naughty Virginia!
Who me? [Linked Image]

/eyes part count with appropriate worry/
Yeah, this is a long one.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.