Laura: I address what Cat's doing in 23, but since that's not posting for a while, I didn't want you all going "What's going on? Clark's hooked up with Cat over the course of the last week?" laugh

I am still hoping this Clark gets Lois's real Clark back and then goes home to get his Lois. It seems that it is going to take a very long time to get there.
The fate of this dimension's original Clark will be in the balance until the end... and yes, it will take a while to get there.

Are you going to get this LnC together first or just torture Clark for a long time.
So, you're saying I can't do both? help Oh, the spoiler police say I can't say anymore about Jimmy. laugh

I hate waiting weeks for a story to post, it makes you lose the momentum.
Hmmm. Well, I could post 23 on Friday, before I head out of town... then it would only be like 10 days until my next posting. We'll see... if I do that then I'd have to prep 24 for a quick posting when I get back and I guess that's possible.

Thanks for the long FDK, Laura. wave

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.