I was so excited when I read this yesterday! I didn't have enough time to review though, my day got kinda crazy. But I was on time to work! smile

I liked that Clark was back in Smallville helping out on the farm. Especially liked him fixing up the garden. Are the Kents going to be in it more soon?

Cat laughed. “Come on, Clark. She’s delusional if she thought that there was anything between…” The joy slid off her face as she stared at CK and her eyes bugged. He must have been sending her some kind of signals that Jimmy couldn’t read, because she understood something in Clark’s expression that he couldn’t. “No! You… Her?... But… How?... When?... She… ” This was the first time, he had ever seen Cat stunned by gossip. “Really?”
Cat, speechless? smile I liked Jimmy here too.

“Oh, hi, Lois, I didn’t see you there,” Cat said, insinuating that Lois was invisible. “Don’t get your knickers in a twist, Lois. I’m just here for the view.”
I'd be there too...

As the bidding reached closer to ten thousand dollars Lex knew it must be coming to an end; he was sure no one would bid higher for the newcomer Superman than they would probably pay for well-known billionaire Lex Luthor, without a little help from himself, that was. He nodded to his plant, the diamond obsessed heiress he had slept with the night before who had happily promised to do this favor for Lex in exchange for his little token of his regard currently draped around her neck. She would offer such an exorbitant amount of money, donated to her coffers thanks to Lex Luthor, she was sure to win.
Way to rig the auction, Lex. Doesn't surprise me though.

Can't wait for the next part! What do I have to do to have you post on Friday??

Enjoy your vacation!

X