Less than Partners Again
So, who gets custody of the Godzilla doll?

Please let me know if any of the missing scenes should be written and included, because you got lost without them. Thanks.
Good question. I definitely don’t mind a recap of the regular stuff that’s boilerplated from the show. I did miss the new bits though and would love to see those shown instead of told. Especially the LnC stuff blush The…edgier bits.

Most of the weekend though, he had spent in Smallville, helping out on the Kent family farm as a drifter by the name of Jerome.
Oooooh!

He had given Thomas the same drifter-named-Jerome story he had given the men working on the ramp.
I wonder when they’ll start to notice things for real instead of just attributing it to a ‘Guardian Kryptonian’.

He landed in the small plot of land beside the house that Martha used for her own personal garden.
clap

“No, Jimmy, I screwed that up all on my own,” CK admitted.

If knowledge of CK’s transgression with Cat hadn’t heated Lois’ coils, what had?
Jimmy really doesn’t realize that if Clark had done that with Cat, he might be faulting himself for it instead of the guy who revealed said indiscretion, huh?

Cat sidled up beside him. “What Clark is too much of a gentleman to admit is that there was no relationship to break up,” she announced.
Whoa, there! Look at that left field! [Linked Image]

“No! You… Her?... But… How?... When?... She… ” This was the first time, he had ever seen Cat stunned by gossip. “Really?”
clap

. Man, CK was the king.
First Lord of Krypton, actually.

He not only had Cat Grant still wanting more, but he had caught the elusive Lois Lane as well. He had let her slip through his fingers, but still…
laugh If he brings chocolate? And/or waits a couple more days?

ut I wouldn’t hold your breath. Lois tends to go over Niagara Falls in the barrel rather than ever admit a mistake.”
laugh Yes, but she could always say that she forgives him and graciously accept his groveling?

Lois’ jaw dropped as she scrambled to write down everything he said. For some reason, she had more than half expected a brief wave and a shy ‘thank you’. This actually sounded like a prepared speech.
Yeah, I do think he mumbled more on the show laugh

Kent had been too mesmerized by Cat’s tongue down his throat to care anyway.
Hey! What’s with that kiss? When was that? spider

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.