Originally posted by Vicki K:
Sorry for chiming in so late on this but I just finished Wrong Lois (LOVED it) on the archive and rushed over to see if the next volume in the trilogy was available - yay!
I'm glad you enjoyed "Another Lois."

I'm getting the biggest kick out of the way Lois keeps calling Clark "Chuck." What IS the guy's name anyway?? laugh Really enjoying the creative and seamless mixture of canon from the show and your clever and subtle variations.
Thanks. Sometimes it's those subtle differences are what makes it difficult to keep the story on track (not this far in, but later on.) wink

One small constructive criticism which I hope you won't mind - I noticed a tendency to repeat certain phrases a bit too often (to me) in Wrong Lois, and that had a tendency to pull me out of the flow of the story. The two phrases were "Lois pressed her lips together" and "...waved the comment out of the air." Perhaps those phrases could be modified somewhat in Book 2 so that they aren't repeated too often?
Oh, dear. blush I try to show what a character is thinking or feeling without using dialogue. Yes, I have a bad habit of repeating key phrases. I believe that in "Missing Lois" my G.E. cut out a whole MB or two of sighs alone. LOL. I don't believe this Lois gestures away dialogue as often as she does in "Another Lois", but the lips pressing together... er... hmmmmm. blush I'll try to come up with other phrases to express displeasure. I don't often realize I'm repeating them as often as the Reader does, so please keep letting me know if do this and I'll work on changing up the descriptive phrases. <<She types with a wry, skeptical eyebrow arched.>> laugh

Loving this, Virginia, and on to part 3...
smile1

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.