Hi, Michael: I have a few minutes before my weekend turns crazy, so let's see what you have to say...

Yeah. That would have been awkward. Still can be awkward when the references eventually blow up in his face.
As long as he's a good reporter, why would they check his references?

Probably a good idea. Perry might notice that.
clap

Why did his own PW have blood pressure issues with Lois already dead for a quite some time?
Fear she might come back? (Since his interview was shortly after she disappeared.)

Okay, that’s new. Something bled over? Either that, or they’re airing Chuck 15 years early.
evil

Aaahhhmmmm…It’s a *skintight* suit with an focal point.
He REALLY tries not to think of it like that; otherwise it enhances that focal point.

Right! He really should have kidnapped her, posted an anonymous note in the classifieds section and later sent a picture of her chloroformed body, liberally decorated with ketchup so it looks like she had a red smile. Then he could have asked Perry for a job.
Yeah, but that wouldn't have helped his quest for the girl.

He could romance her while she’s locked up in his Apollo hotel room?
First, he has to get her there.

Yeah. What’s wrong with the fiend?
Mental problems? Inability to keep his feet on the ground?

But she turned said guy down, so wouldn’t have helped her cause, really.
laugh True.

/waits for her to say ‘if he hadn’t been a guy…’
Oh, was that why canon Lois wasn't interested in Clark.

She would have gone out with him? Right. Lois Lane. /wonders if we ever had a story where her nickname was Lois, the fast Lane/
There's always good old "Hurricane Lane". wink

Shouldn’t she be addressing them by name, given she watches it rather consistently?
Fine, I'll WATCH the Pilot one more time and see if I can catch the names. /grumbles about all the research that takes writer away from writing.../ wink

/hands her a bottle of Hydrogen Peroxide/ Being a blonde is no longer an unreachable goal.
It was my understanding that Lois is never envious of blonde hair.

She would sell her body to help him?
/Points to last story/ No? <<ducking>>

What about Chuck?
She turned him down. He didn't get the job. She'll probably never see him again.

Which would all be beside the point. Her story. Her territory.
Anything she wants to write about and/or has been told to cover is HER territory.

Only one. Well, two. But it’s up to her not to confuse them.
Well, let's see he currently answers to: Clark, Kent, CK, Superman, and Jerome. (oh, and Chuck.)

She really does have selective perception, doesn’t she? Sure thing, she’s no Sherlock Holmes to Jimmy’s Watson.
Selective memory. Why would Perry assign her the new guy? She's the great Lois Lane!

Which would interest Perry why?
grasping at straws? No dating in the office policy? To show Perry what a sexist fiend his new reporter that she begged him to hire the day before was.

Only if she sleeps with him. And lets her story lying around for Chuck to take off with.
Both male. Both reporters. It could happen.

So, he’s going to stay a Chuck?
To Lois.

Oh dear. I liked the other Lois better. Well, differently. I do find this one a tad bitchy, though. Mmmm spicy.
Right, and Pilot Lois was sweet as honey. Oh, and the one from Another Lois was a couple years older.

After all, how often to buildings go down in Metropolis? Two, three times a year. Tops.
Only the new ones from shoddy workmanship or materials. The historical ones are being knocked down by Luthor to build new stuff all the time.

No, he meant it as a sexual position. Not that he wouldn’t think she’s serious about their working relationship.
"But... But... But... I have more experience than her! Shouldn't I be on top?" thinks Clark.

So, rough sex, then?
Oh, dear. Luthor will be pleased.

So, he needs to push Cat away, again?
She does like a challenge. Plus, she's part bomerrang.

Couldn’t he place a photo there? Lois would probably not work. But maybe some stock photo of a model? Female. If he put a guy’s picture there, it might be a challenge for Cat.
He could put a picture of Lois on his desk, but that might cause some awkward questions. "Oh, it's not you. It's the other Lois from that other dimension. She's married to the other Clark." laugh

She just called him a worm? Oh boy, some girls don’t like being shot down.
Nope.

That would be a twist. Her taking Jimmy, again.
Ooooh. But then he couldn't meet Luthor and become his best buddy.

/waits for Clark to tell her that a date experience cost 200 extra on top of the 500 for the night/
rotflol

Again with the FDK break? Really?
confused Do you mean my weekend offline? It's only a few days. Nobody's stopping you from reading and catching up. laugh

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.