SPOILER WARNING FOR ANYONE WHO HASN'T Another Lois (and would like to in the future) DON'T READ BELOW AS THERE WILL BE SPOILERS!

Originally posted by KenJ:
Okay, you have me moderately confused. Are you talking about the same universe as in Another Lois? confused
Yep. I'm sorry about the confusion. This is explained in the Epilogue from Another Lois and from Part 1 of Wrong Clark

Are you changing the history of the universe from Another Lois by bringing in Alt Clark when Clark should have arrived as in canon universe? confused
Yep.

And this is occurring after the Clark of that universe was killed by Tempus as a child and there is a history already established beyond this point. help
Being that 1993 is after 1966, it could only happen afterwards. wink Do you mean that there HAD been the history from Another Lois established already? Yep, by bringing Alt-Clark to this point and time, Herb is trying to change that previous unhappy ending to this dimension. (Do remember Wells didn't know that Lois was in contact with her Clark; he thought she had gone mad.) Let me see if I can diagram it out for you.

History 1: Same as Canon until they go back in time in 'Tempus Fugitive'.

History 2: Same as Another Lois only it technically began where 'Tempus Fugitive' ended, which is why Lois was able to have memories of her previous life with her Clark. Because it was as if everything else in the universe changed to fit this new history which had been implanted into her mind. As if she had been brainwashed to believe that this was the way it was supposed to be, but since Lois technically hadn't really lived it, the pre-history (pre-'Tempus Fugitive' history) didn't become real until it had been accessed -- in this case, by Herb bringing Alt-Clark and dropping him into it pre-March 17th, 1994 (Perry's B-day when 'Tempus Fugitive' takes place). This dimension / this ending could not change until alt-Clark arrived to change it.

History 3: Now. Same as Another Lois only Pre-'Tempus Fugitive'. Do remember that this new dimension is a damaged timeline. It is the same as canon dimension up until the point when baby Clark is killed. It was at that point that this dimension was created (it created the short arm off from canon dimension, making that timeline look like a "Y"). Everything before that point is still unaccessable because Tempus screwed everything up by erasing himself from the timeline by going into the past to kill Clark. This problem will remain until they fix (if they can fix) the timeline by making it possible for Tempus to exist again in the future at which point this new dimension will be like an "X" with canon dimension with its own past which will parallel canon dimension (unless someone goes even further into the past and changes stuff). The two dimensions timelines will cross at the point where baby Clark is killed (this dimension) or survives (canon dimension). [Alt-Clark and canon Herb at this point don't realize this about this dimension. Herb has an inkling that this might be an alt-canon-dimension, due to similarities to his dimension, but not more than an inkling at this point.] Did I make this more clear, or are you more confused? dizzy My apologies if it is the latter.

With Jonathan injured it looks like the same universe as Another Lois. huh
It is.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.