Oh dear. Like before Lois got committed, crazy?
Let's see, trapped in a hotel room without my computer and with two easily bored kids who hang off me for every second and there's nothing (repeat NOTHING) on the TV for them to watch (I mean, come on! What hotel DOESN'T carry the Disney Channel standard, anymore? PLEASE PEOPLE!) During the whole weekend I had 45 minutes to myself (I'm not counting when everyone else was asleep) and that wasn't all at the same time and 15 minutes of that I was fetching fast food... So, yes, like Lois before she got committed. Worse. Let's just say, it's good to be home.

Bad day for CK.

Best just chuck it and go home?
His ride won't be back for 3 months.

Only question he'll have is why they're printing photostories from the honeymoons.
clap He'd probably think it was romantic, tasteless, but romantic.

Define 'quest'. Also, he might have worn a ski mask and then rescued said girl as Clark Kent?
Um... I'm sure that's against the Superman credo somewhere and is mentioned on the "DO NOT ATTEMPT" Page of his handbook.

/points to rumor started here
Really? Hmmm. But that sounds like a funny epilogue to MozartMaid's "European Vacation"... wait, that's the wrong title... it just posted on the Archives recently... Ah, here it is... The European Adventures of Lois Lane

There *is* an episode transcript available. You don't *have* to watch the entire episode.
Nah, I never have to time to watch an entire episode in one sitting anymore. Thank goodness for DVDs!

Alt-Clark's been sleeping around? He really did partake in the floozies over yonder?
<<cough, cough>> WORK experience, Michael. He did work 4 years at the DP in alt-dimension. wink

"Oh, it's not you. It's the other Lois from that other dimension. She's married to the other Clark."

Also, she has this cute, short hair cut this Lois never had. So, must be a different Lois, then.
Exactly.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.